• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LT COL STU SCHELLER

How little respect for yourself must one have to wander onto a forum with a high percentage of PS members and talk shit about the service of others?
My guess is one morning that person would look in the mirror and ask..."how did I become a cunt"? And from that point forward he will ask himself this every time he looks in the mirror.
Life is easier when yer not a cunt....jusayin....

Hey lighten up the military has priorities.......

You're absolutely correct Sir. How silly of me to think that the military has a role other than that of being janitors and school bus drivers;)............God, please take me back to the 1950's.

What is going on with Lt Col Scheller, and the Vax Purge, should be setting off major alarm bells!!!
- Speak out against what is going on and you will be jailed and/or dishonorably discharged
- Don't follow orders, even though they violate your constitutional rights, and you will be discharged (status to be determined)

This is a VERY intentional PURGE, and the personnel who will be left in the Military will be the same kind of people who will follow orders blindly without any questions as to whether they are Constitutionally or Morally correct.

Creating a military full of these kind of people is exactly what enables Dictators to use the military to crush opposition and enslave everyone. It is also what allowed people like Adolf Hitler to accomplish what he did.

If EVERYONE, both inside and outside of the Military, does not stand up against this, then the seeds of our destruction are being sown, and our own Military will be the weapon used against us "Domestic Terrorists"!!!

Perfect example of why I never joined the military.

The First thing you do is give up your 1st Amendment right.
I worked under a former Marine DI in construction operating heavy equipment. He was dumber than fuck.

He couldn't shoot elevation for shit and if you cut finished grade to his elevations and everything was off he'd blame it on the operator and have them fired if they disputed it. But first, he go back after work and remove all the erroneous grade stakes proving his wrong elevations. He was a major chickenshit. I could see him throwing Scheller in the brig.

My dad was a Marine and the exact opposite.

Last edited:
You're absolutely correct Sir. How silly of me to think that the military has a role other than that of being janitors and school bus drivers;)............God, please take me back to the 1950's.

Remember 2012?

"Mitt Romney will make the US like the 1950s."

was a slur.

Reactions: rady
And now a Marine who rescued a baby in Kabul and appeared onstage at a Trump rally is 'under investigation' by his unit.

Fuck them.

You can bet they wouldn't have cared if it was a Biden, five person rally.

• Angry
Reactions: Sandhog308
I know a uniformed service in the northeast upset about a vaccine mandate.

One member was interviewed on TV and he is being punished.

A female member with a tough pregnancy has been asked for an interview and she was told if she gave it she would be punished.

Strange times.

And now a Marine who rescued a baby in Kabul and appeared onstage at a Trump rally is 'under investigation' by his unit.

Fuck them.

You can bet they wouldn't have cared if it was a Biden, five person rally.

WTF. How'd this guy slip thru the cracks, as I thought the mind control division of the military had vetted all of these guys. Wasn't it just a few months that they went thru and got rid of all of the Trump supporters in the military?

Looks like another cluster fuck by milley, mckinzie, and austin in trying to clean up the military and get rid of all of those evil white supremacists.

Another excellent opportunity for the republicunts to do another investigation full of haa-rumps, and "Lets get to the bottom of this" so that we can show the voters we have balls...............Dog and pony wins again.

WTF. How'd this guy slip thru the cracks, as I thought the mind control division of the military had vetted all of these guys. Wasn't it just a few months that they went thru and got rid of all of the Trump supporters in the military?

Looks like another cluster fuck by milley, mckinzie, and austin in trying to clean up the military and get rid of all of those evil white supremacists.

Another excellent opportunity for the republicunts to do another investigation full of haa-rumps, and "Lets get to the bottom of this" so that we can show the voters we have balls...............Dog and pony wins again.

I think he used his long hair as camouflage.....doesnt anyone high and tight these days?

but good call hiding in their midst.

Scheller knew the consequences and what would occur.

Billy Mitchell suffered much the same fate, but his example led to the US wargaming carriers and building the right ships that led to our victory in the Pacific.

Scheller will have moral authority when this is all over with.

Scheller will be fine. Almost $2M has been raised in a week. GO drop him some support.

Perfect example of why I did join the military.

The first thing they did was get rid of pussies...

Well said.

I ran into a squad of young privates last weekend. We got to talking and they served in the same (very small) unit I was in in the late 80s. Its a small world. I met their platoon sergeant. He is a stud and they are well led and he is doing a good job of bringing them along and they listen and ask good questions. I spent almost an hour talking with them about what the cold war was like and the tool kit and misssion set for confronting the Russians on the Rhine. It gave me great hope to listen to them.

These kids know that they may fight the Russians or Chinese soon. They need all the advice and support we can give them. Milley willbe gone in a year or two but these kids will be in the way.

That dozen or so 19 year olds each had more heart and sense than most men on here.

There is the line, and then there is the abyss…. Your comments were at least marginally on point for awhile.

Fuck off.

That is all.

The dude is a Act Blue Demo Commie paid troller. They are all over sites like this. They act like normal people then inject despair and confusion into the threads.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
A dishonorable discharge is a felony conviction.
They will have a tough time with that.
I doubt very much they could support a less than honorable, maybe a BCD, but most likely an admin sep.

Will be at worst a General - basically an admin sep.

Hi,

In reality the type of Discharge will not affect him. He is smart enough to know that from the beginning.
He will get more money from his book and GoFund pages than his pension would have ever covered.

This is one of those situations that has the opportunity to highlight that doing the right thing always wins in the end, even if that right thing gets you a particular "label".

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

In reality the type of Discharge will not affect him. He is smart enough to know that from the beginning.
He will get more money from his book and GoFund pages than his pension would have ever covered.

This is one of those situations that has the opportunity to highlight that doing the right thing always wins in the end, even if that right thing gets you a particular "label".

Sincerely,
Theis
Refreshing to see the right thing win.!