• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lt. Governor of Virginia defends the 2A.

Yet that state continues to erode 2A rights almost weekly

W. Sears is a great Lt. Governor so far. Everything I ever hear her speak about is spot on and very conservative. Of course she's bucking for Governor in the future but we'll see how it plays out I think Younkin is a RINO for sure.......

Yet that state continues to erode 2A rights almost weekly
I moved last July, whats changed.
W. Sears is a great Lt. Governor so far. Everything I ever hear her speak about is spot on and very conservative. Of course she's bucking for Governor in the future but we'll see how it plays out I think Younkin is a RINO for sure.......

Agreed, Youngkin is a politician. Sears was in the corps..

Early life, education, and career before politics[edit]​

Sears was born in Kingston, Jamaica, on March 11, 1964, and she immigrated to the United States at the age of six.[3] She grew up in the Bronx, New York City.[4] Sears earned an A.A. from Tidewater Community College, a B.A. in English with a minor in economics from Old Dominion University and an M.A. in organizational leadership from Regent University.[5]

Sears served as an electrician in the United States Marines from 1983 to 1986.[6] Before running for public office, Sears directed a Salvation Army homeless shelter.[7]

The problem is nothing a politician says can be trusted
And yet we 'trust' them to basically control our country and even our lives; or used to.

Thats both sad and scary. I put my real trust elsewhere.

Reactions: mewillis