• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LTB stock or chassis for my TL3

skeetlee

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Central Illinois
i cant seem, to find anything in stock for my new tl3 bighorn action. i have the action now in my t4 manners but im either gonna have to cut my ejection port on the stock back further or preferably buy another stock. The manners i have is great stock and i dont mind having to cut the ejection port but if i do cut the stock im gonna have to have the stock painted. I cant just leave the stock as is because the ejection port being smaller on the rem 700 inlet is kicking my dasher brass back into the action, no matter how fast or slow i work the bolt. Does anyone know anyone that might have a stock that inletted for the TL3? Another option would be a McMillan 700 inlet. I think i can cut the McMillan ejection port back without the cut being so noticeable like it would be on the manners. Any ideas? Thanks Lee

I'd say file the ejection port back to match the TL-3 and then paint only the top leading edge of the ejection port in a matching color. I had to file mine on my Manner, fortunately the color match was black so it was an easy fix.

Manners will re-inlet and repaint stocks for free.. You pay the shipping both ways.