• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Lucid HD7 Red Dot Sight... Looking For Feedback

never seen anything positive about lucid, if you want a budget optic look at primary arms.

ive had one for about 6 months a i like it. i was very very hard on it the first 2 weeks. i took a couple 5.56 shots then took it off the rifle beat it on the table for a few seconds and did this a lot of times the first time i took it to the range. then a week later i took it back out and did it again. Once i set the zero the first time i never had to set it again. i tried all reticles tring to find one that had a different POI but they all matched. The auto brigtness is great inside and in low light but in direct sun i use the manual bright feature to get it a little brighter. i have the gen 3 btw

For the price they are pretty good, a lot of local LE guys here run them(company is Wy based). I've yet to here any complaints and they have great customer support, Jason is a stand up guy!