• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Luck with scope tracking

Bearwalk

Private
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2010
Between the Blue & Canadian Lines
To-date, I have always had very good luck with my Razors and NXS's with value/click to be very close as advertised. Some of my cheaper scopes, not so much. All of this is somewhat expected, of course.

So, my question is this. Have you pretty much had the same experience with your higher-end scopes? Don't want to start bashing any manufacturers, so feel free to leave your particular scope un-named if that is what you feel is appropriate. However, if you have had good fortune as I have, feel free to call 'em out!

Re: Luck with scope tracking

I think your findings are pretty much par for the course.....

When it comes to scopes, for the most part, you get what you pay for. My experience has been that my higher end optics track great and have turrets and reticles that match as they should.

SWFA SS series are the only <$500 scopes I've had that are repeatable and reliable. Many other will be for a while.....

Other than the lower end price wise, I would expect a scope to track 100% or the manufacturer do something about it.

I've seen pretty much all of the biggies have issues, and anything built by man can and will break, and lemons will always slip through QC, so the lack of grief when something does happen is a bigge for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DREMEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think your findings are pretty much par for the course.....</div></div>

+1 for the most part.