• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Luna Optics SPRS4X - Night Vision Rifle Scope (NEW)

MODArmory – Nicole

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Last edited:
ICT is a company based out of Nevada that is manufacturing image intensifier tubes. Currently the tubes are available in the Luna Optics SPRS and the AN/PVS-14RC - night vision monocular that is .308 weapon rated.

My understanding is that ITT and L3 are the only US tube manufacturers. Maybe my Google fu is not so keen, but I am not finding any info on this ICT manufacturer to which you allude? Please provide further clarification.

Thanks.

My understanding is that ITT and L3 are the only US tube manufacturers. Maybe my Google fu is not so keen, but I am not finding any info on this ICT manufacturer to which you allude? Please provide further clarification.

Thanks.

I googled the employee directory for Area 51 and got 13 million hits but none that seemed to pertain to secret government installations were on the first couple of pages. So don't feel bad MM my google FU is also weak.

Thanks. So ICT manufactures the tubes or they take L3 and ITT tubes, modify the autogation system to deal with the 308 recoil?

I really was curious, . . . .

I didn't mean to get in the middle of a contest of urination by asking what I thought was a simple and public question.

Edited: to remove a statement re meeting huntler at SHot Show . . I think I met one of the other guys
Edited: Received IM from Camille.

Last edited:
Has anyone used one of these new scopes 4X or 6X in the field hunting? I like the fact you can get one with the L3 mil-spec tube and the controls on the scope look easy to access. I was looking at picking up a 6X scope later this fall so any user feedback would be great. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Phantom - I'm not sure if customers who have purchased them are hide members but I have emailed them asking for their opinion and will let you know. I know a few transactions (from hide members) are in the process of being complete and they will be able to let you know about their hunting experience.

Sounds good I own a older D-740 right now and had a newer V-Gain D-740 and D-760 I traded off. I really would like to have a long range NV type system for viewing and shooting and think I may give the 6X model a try.

I am one of those customers who has one of the SPRS 4X in the process with Mod. Should have it by maybe this time next week. I also owned one of the D-740, and really liked it also. I had achance to look through the SPRS about 6 weeks ago. IMHO that tube was much better than the 740, and mind you, there was nothing wrong with the 740. My old eyes need all the help they can get so I am upgrading. Nice thing is that I am getting every penny I paid to work towards my up grade. I am looking forward to getting the Luna in and will be using it immediately, and will give you my opinion.

The tube that I am getting is the L3 top of the line. I told Hunter what I intended to do with it and he suggested the tube. Has not been wrong yet and I have bought a lot of gear from him. The tube will be on a 6.8 and now and then a 308. Probably 90% 6.8, as that round is great for hogs in my area.

Do not keep me waiting Camille, afterall I am having dreams of all those piggies!!