• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LWRC International

Re: LWRC International

I dont like the sound of a country whose political goals may not be in line with ours producing weapons that are engineered here. I'm sure its not the first time but I still dont like it.

Does anyone know if they will be available for the Jordanian troops? Also do we know if someone on a security contract could pick on up?

Don't think this is a smart idea and posssibly in violation of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) as it's one of US's high tech design rifles..

notes: Just great, now everyone has access to a rifle that is reliable as an AK with the accuracy of an AR... just great, why not give them the Predator and Raptors as well... Oh wait, I think we did...(a version of the Predators I know we did, not sure on the raptors)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bongos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't think this is a smart idea and posssibly in violation of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) as it's one of US's high tech design rifles..

notes: Just great, now everyone has access to a rifle that is reliable as an AK with the accuracy of an AR... just great, why not give them the Predator and Raptors as well... Oh wait, I think we did...(a version of the Predators I know we did, not sure on the raptors) </div></div>

It's not a violation of ITAR if State approves the license. Besides, "high tech" and "rifle" don't really belong together in this case when considered against the entire spectrum of warfighting systems available on the world market.