• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos LWRC M6A2 getting some use

Re: LWRC M6A2 getting some use

Well that depends. Is this your wife, girlfriend, sister, or someone in any other way connected to you?

Who cares about the girl, I want the UBR!
mad.gif

Caption should read " You bang my sister again and I'll bang you with lead"

Man, if she pulls that trigger it's going to hurt like a son of a bitch.

BONK! You BASTARD, why didn't you TELL ME that the scope wasn't supposed to be on my eye?

chicks and guns are cool. too bad the only ones I got on=f my ol lady's are hid out...she took the disc from me when she found out what ws on it and I haven't seen it since!

"The New Uniform for Female Marines Has Been Received to Great Reviews by the Fleet."

"If you ask me to vacuum seal the rim once more, I am going to fucking shoot it off!"

"How not to compensate for left eye dominance"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kahlendrrari</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there is a girl in that picture? </div></div>
You failed the gay test. -->

Beautiful girl. Please teach her how to handle that weapon properly before she gets hurt.

For the record:
She has a proper cheek weld and is using her right eye. And with ACOG's generous eye relief she is just fine.

I can see your concern but It's an illusion of the lens combined with the natural and artifical light(fill flash) that makes it look like she is mishandling the weapon.

The greatest casualty of the day were the mosquito bites and the posion oak.

All I want to know is, will you part it out? I don't really need another rifle right now.

D

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HitEmHard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I want to know is, will you part it out? I don't really need another rifle right now.

D </div></div>

What Sir, may I ask, gave you any impression that anything in this image was for sale?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pb_m3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HitEmHard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I want to know is, will you part it out? I don't really need another rifle right now.

D </div></div>

What Sir, may I ask, gave you any impression that anything in this image was for sale? </div></div>

Because everybody has a price.

It's the picture where she's holding the rifle pointed downward at her feet...with her finger on the trigger and the safety off. While I realize the weapon is probably safe and clear for the photoshoot,it just looks scary. If she handles live weapons in that manner,I'd hate to see the results of an accidental discharge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badshot308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's the picture where she's holding the rifle pointed downward at her feet...with her finger on the trigger and the safety off. While I realize the weapon is probably safe and clear for the photoshoot,it just looks scary. If she handles live weapons in that manner,I'd hate to see the results of an accidental discharge. </div></div>

+1 but her boonie indicates Marine Corp support...so lets trust she's in good company..

too bad she didn't think to use her sling to help stablize her base while in the seated position....

Anyway,getting back to the request for a caption,how about "Beauty and the Bullet"

"Honey, if you don't get hold of Tactical45 about the trade items you were suposed to send him over 3 weeks ago I may have to use this thing!" ----JOKE----- Got no dog in that, but since it's already up on this board elsewhere, I couldn't resist! LOL!!! Hope you guys get that straight!