• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LWRC Point of contact

zink14

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2005
Wimberley, Texas
anyone have a legit point of contact at LWRC, or any legit info on the SABR est. ship dates?

thanks

Zink

Re: LWRC Point of contact

Good luck on gettin that gun Ive had mine on order forever.

Rich

I have heard from a couple different people in the industry saying up to a year from this coming January.

As of right now LWRC is not taking any orders on the gun. Some dealers who have them on order from before will get theirs but that is the end of the production for the time being.

If I'm not mistaken Targetmaster in Dallas had 2 LWRC's a black and green one. I think they were the A2? about $2,400. There are also some on gunbroker. As for the Sabre defence I have not seen any available. I have been looking too. I can't get a RR Predator Pursuit, I ask dealers and they just give me funny looks. The AR's I find I like are way over priced. I think the prices should come down and inventories should beef up soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: badkarma85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As of right now LWRC is not taking any orders on the gun. Some dealers who have them on order from before will get theirs but that is the end of the production for the time being. </div></div>

Why would they be ending production?!?!?! They have to be making money hand over fist why would they stop?

I cant answer that one. I would imagine that its to catch up on their back orders. They arent ending production completely, its just on hold for a while.