• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lying biden caught again

1713554049131.png

Biden is a serial, compulsive lying POS. Always has been, going back 40 years to his Senate days. If we had real journalists left in this country, instead of liberal propagandists, this guy would have been toast years ago. Instead, he can get away with any fucking lie and the corporate media gives him a pass. It's unbelievable to me that this clown is tied with Trump, when Trump should be 25 points ahead. Tells you the caliber of voters we have in this country.

It's incomprehensible to believe that people are still listening and willing to vote for this idiot clown show. wtf!

It's incomprehensible to believe that people are still listening and willing to vote for this idiot clown show. wtf!
It is easier to understand if you know -

The people in the room are bought and paid for by the Democrats and

The people not in the room belong to the organization run by the people in the room and

The people in the room tell the people not in the room what to do and

The people not in the room do it without questioning it.

Reactions: wildcats
To pissed off when is see this threads, so i tend to get ahead of myself and start hitting the keys.besides i'm a 2 finger typist with bad eyes. so fuck it,y'all know what i mean. ,but please go ahead and fix it..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I can’t fix it if I can’t even figure out what you’re trying to say…

To pissed off when is see this threads, so i tend to get ahead of myself and start hitting the keys.besides i'm a 2 finger typist with bad eyes. so fuck it,y'all know what i mean. ,but please go ahead and fix it..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Possible translations, YMMV

"Too pissed off when I see these threads"
or
"To be pissed on gives me wood"
or
"To be or not to be"

That's about all the fix I have in me....if anyone wants to take over from there ???

They have to say the polls are close so when another election is stolen via programmed voting machines.... fake ballots, dead people voting, etc..

FJB and all that support Mr. potato head and the puppetmasters/NWO

Reactions: wildcats