• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Lyman brass Smith All American Turret Press

CopperCreekAmmo

Custom Ammunition Maker
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Used Lyman all American 8 station turret press.

We drilled and tapped for a more secure handle and it includes the inline fabrication QR plate unless you dont want it. The priming system is also included but not pictured.

$old shipped

IMG-2353.jpg

Last edited:
When I get back and can check room for it, if it's still here I will get it. I have one already and I love it. Probably just sold it for you saying this but if not, let me check when I get home tomorrow

I really don't have room just yet. It won't quite fit on my bench with everything else without me adding an extension. I am about to start my addition of some basement space and will have a dedicated gun room finally, which will be mostly for reloading, then I could use it but I'd have to store it until then.

Is this price shipped? Are you going to send it in the original box and so it can be stored for a while?