• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M LOK to 1913 QD adapter exist?

The DFC

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 14, 2018
    White Bear Lake, MN
    I have several Magpul bipods-2 of which are mlok. Is there an adapter to bolt on to the mlok (male) of the bipod to a qd 1913-I guess just like an ARMS mount to qd that several people make? I poked around the interwebz and search here with no luck.

I have an Atlas with an ADM QD that I whore out to whatever needs it. I have a bunch of Magpuls on dedicated rigs. Got a great Black Friday deal on a couple more MLOKs not realizing I couldn't set them up with a QD. Not a big deal, I'll find a home for them.

Reactions: b6graham
    I do not have any experience with or endorse this product but it gives you a direction to step in.

Oh I like that-getting warmer. I bet it's a lot easier to attach then mlok-which is kind of a PITA-very secure but not something you want to attach/detach a bunch of times ?