• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD M&P 2.0 compact accessories

NotMalware

grumpy cat
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Daytona Beach, FL
I'd like to sell it in a lot for $50. I don't have that M&P 2.0 compact anymore. I don't think I used the g-code holster at all. The magazines work great as you would expect. The factor sights are included here as well as a set of Dawson fiber sights that I replaced with night sights before selling the gun.

IMG_4697.jpg

IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4698.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg

IMG_4700.jpg

Last edited:
The first buyer thought that it was for a shield, but we figured that out before I shipped it. I refunded his money. The second buyer has a .40, so these 9mm mags aren't going to work for him. Valsport is the next in line pending a conformation photo that the mags are OEM and 9mm. I'll try to get that to him later today. That's the current update.

I’ll take all that stuff for $50 no questions asked just tell me where to send the money. I don’t even have the gun but I’ll buy one