• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD M&P 2.0 Metal 9mm Optics Ready

French1966

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 7, 2020
400+ verifiable feedback elsewhere.

PayPal accepted. No comments, No Goods and Services Allowed. Most other payment types accepted

M&P 2.0 Metal 9mm Optics Ready

In very good used condition with only 25 rounds of speer gold dot 115gr fired through it. Functioned flawlessly. I purchased as a spare handgun to my Glock 17 but some expenses came up and now need to sell it. I did do dry practice with it quite a bit, so there may be light signs of handling, but is otherwise in like new condition.

It comes as it did from the factory with both mags, all optics plates/hardware, box/papers etc… I am also throwing in a Dryfire magazine and a light bearing bravo concealment IWB holster for free.

$690 Shipped Conus

If you buy the handgun it’s +$40 for the light bearing x300 ragnarok holster (QLS Fork OWB). Or available separately for $70 shipped.

No trades

Will ship directly to your home address if in Texas, otherwise it will be from me to your FFL.

Last edited:
Reactions: thesemperfidude