• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD M&P 22 M&P®22 COMPACT CERAKOTE® FLAT DARK EARTH THREADED BARREL

erikc641

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2017
Las Cruces, NM

Product Features​

Precision built to be the most accurate and reliable firearms, M&P pistols are an experience you have to feel to believe. Durable and comfortable, they are capable of handling as many rounds as you are. Engineered with an attention to detail and superior ergonomics, M&P22 pistols connect the shooter with the shot. Ideally suited for training or target shooting, this semi-automatic compact pistol maintains standard M&P pistol design features and includes a few extras.

M&P22 Compact Sound Suppressor Adapter Kit
Contains: adapter, installation tools, thread protector

• Reduced Scale Version of the Full-Size M&P Pistol
• Threaded Barrel with Thread Adapter - Fits Most 1/2x28 Thread Suppressors
• 3 Magazines Included
• Ambidextrous Manual Safety
• Reversible Magazine Release
• Picatinny-Style Accessory Rail
• Magazine Safety - Will Not Fire Without Magazine Inserted
• Internal Lock
• Captured Recoil Guide Rod & Spring for Easy Assembly/Disassembly
• Made in USA

Specs​

SKU 10242
Model M&P®22 COMPACT CERAKOTE® Flat Dark Earth Threaded Barrel
Caliber 22 LR
Capacity 10+1
Color FDE
Safety Manual Thumb Safety
Length 7.25
Front Sight White Dot
Rear Sight White 2-Dot - Screw Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
Action Single Action
Grip Polymer
Barrel Material Carbon Steel
Slide Material Aluminum Alloy
Frame Material Polymer
Frame Finish Cerakote® – Flat Dark Earth
Barrel Length 3.6" (9.1 cm)
Weight 15.3 oz.

This firearm has been very reliable and is in very good condition. I don't still have the original box (I am the original owner of the firearm when it was new) but comes with 3-10 round magazines, wrench and 1/2-28 adapter w/thread protector installed. I recently bought a TX22 Competition, and also have several other 22's, and just don't really use this anymore. Must provide copy of the FFL where it will be sent. A copy of my DL will be included in the package. Confirm from your FFL that they will transfer from an non-FFL. Otherwise, arrangements to ship from an FFL can also be made. Any questions, feel free to ask.

I am asking $425.00 OBO shipped. Would also be willing to trade for optics (Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16 FFP mil or moa, or something comparable), Labradar, Sico Charlie booster housing, Sico low pro 9mm 3 lug mount. Thank you

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_5843.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5843.jpg
    683.6 KB · Views: 141
  • thumbnail_IMG_5842.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5842.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 142
  • thumbnail_IMG_5841.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5841.jpg
    669.4 KB · Views: 135