• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M&P 22

Maelstrom

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2007
Southern Maryland
I just bought a M&P 22 and have a few questions. I want to change out the stock but am not sure if it is a Mil Spec tube or a Commercial tube. Also has anyone been able to get a Magpul B.A.D. style lever to work on one. I have one on my regular AR and am so used to shooting with it it that I kept reaching for it on the 22. This is going to be a fun gun/cheap trainer for me so I want to keep the two rifles as close to each other as possible.

Re: M&P 22

The tube is milspec and a bad lever will NOT work on it.

overall its a fun gun to shoot. I put a hogue grip, magpul vfg and vltor stock on mine with a fake aimpoint its a ton of fun. I think its good plinker and my 6 year old loves shooting it... very easy for beginner shooters.

2010-07-20164716.jpg

Re: M&P 22

I thought I had seen a picture somewhere showing one modified to fit a bad lever on it. I think the person ground a little bit of the plastic out of the trigger area to make it square.