• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M&P10 - BCM/Vltor 762 Charging Handle?

plong

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2010
    USA
    Has anyone tried to use a BCM/Vltor 762 Charging Handle with an S&W M&P10? I just purchased a BCM/Vltor 762 Charging Handle and was very-much hoping it would be compatible with my M&P10 and I could take advantage of the as the stock charging handle doesn't work all that well with an optic mounted. The BCM seems to bind on the bolt carrier but I compared the two side by side and I can't, for the life-of-me, discern a difference that would cause it to do so. Greatly appreciate any and all help and advice!

Sorry, won't fit and is listed on their site as that also. Maybe file down the areas where it is binding?

Sorry, won't fit and is listed on their site as that also. Maybe file down the areas where it is binding?

DOH! Guess i should have purchased direct from BCM... then I would have known... I still can't figure out where/why its binding though?!?