• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos M&P15

Re: M&P15

why's your rear ring so far forward.... I would advise that you move it back as far as possible to avoid a crease scope tube if the rear of the scope is smacked.... Damn those are some high rings.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not for oompa's
</div></div>

You could sit on the fukin stock and get perfect sight alignment at this height....

laffin'

The ring placement and height is making my brain hurt.

Why is it like that jimbob? The rings...

I love it when I see a bunch of money spent on rifles, triggers, stocks and skimping going on on the optics and mounts.....

The store where I bought the scope mounted and bore sighted it for me, they said those were the only rings they had that would work on an ar. I got the trigger,buffer,grip,charging handle, and firing pin for a hundred bucks. I didn't know people would point and laugh.this is the first ar I've ever owned.

well at least the background camo is pretty well done

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimbob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The store where I bought the scope mounted and bore sighted it for me, </div></div>

There's the problem right there. Jimbob, by your other threads you seem to shoot enough and been around long enough to look into good options before spending money (you got the trigger right).
A quick question in the optics forum would have sent you on the right track.
Look for LaRue, USO Posi mounts, NF unimount, or even just some decent rings (MK4, TPS, even Warne or such).

Or ignore the heckling if you can answer this in the affirmative:
When you shoulder your rifle with your eyes closed and get a good cheekweld, when you open your eyes are you looking right through that scope?