• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M Pro 7

Ive been using MPro7 to clean all of my firearms for the past 4 years, I wont use anything else. The reason being, is that it cleans just as well if not better than most of the cleaning products available, without the harsh chemicals or the harsh fumes emitted from them. I clean my rifles in my basement, so its not ventilated very well, which is needed for majority of the other cleaning products.

However I use Slip2k and EWL grease for lubrication.

Reactions: jLorenzo
Cool deal. I’ve been using FireClean on everything for the last 5 years. It’s worked really well but always looking for others ways to skin the same cat. Any more opinions are welcome so keep them coming.

its literally the same as all the other shit out there.

as far as machines go...guns are not hard to clean and are honestly not demanding at all on lubrication...literally ANY oil will suffice.

find something cheap that works and stick with it.

10W30...3-in-1...rem oil...frog lube...CLP...olive oil...ATF...moly grease...used them all, and have not noticed one bit of difference between them

Reactions: GhostFace
Sure alll lubes may be equal assuming used within their limits of their capabilities ie olive oil will scorch before a diesel rated oil. Just apply the olive oil more frequently.

but the initial question was about cleaners and they are not the same.

I use Hoppes generally and wear bow ties and suspenders with wing tips and cuffed pleated pants.

Fireclean i think actually helped on AR bolt tails.

What I really like for those sucky AR carbon collection ares is that green Carbon Killer shit. Used it first time a few weeks ago. That stuff in conjunction with fireclean made what was a chore easy.

Bolt guns/pistols plain old Hoppes works for me.

Reactions: Bulldog10
The cleaner and the oil have been my go to for awhile now. Great stuff if your not removing copper. The gun oil is great because it sort of cures and doesn't attract much of any debris yet keeps the action/parts super smooth.
Love the stuff and the cleaner.

I use the M-Pro 7 Gun Cleaner mixed 1:1 with water in a rotary tumbler (with stainless steel pins) to clean my (stainless) rimfire suppressor baffles. Cleans 'em up quick and easy. Filter out the gunk and the solution is re-usable.

The cleaner is also nice because apparently it's biodegradable. I soak the boar down, let it sit, scrub the patch. Good to go. The oil is the product that stands out to me among other brands. Much more viscous than say rem oil (not doggin remoil, I use it for certain thing)
But I really do recommend you try both the Mpro7 cleaner and gun oil.

Easily my favorite lube. And don't listen to anyone who says all oils are created equally. Mpro7 has always performed better for me in regards to lasting lubricity and it's ability to not gum up when dirty.

Reactions: Bulldog10
I have been using the Bore Cleaner Gel in the 4oz bottle for a few years now, I find the gel really easy to apply where and how I want. It’s in my Midway wishlist to order again but noticed a few weeks ago its status is “Discontinued”.
Anyone heard any news? The spray doesn’t say Discontinued but it’s been Out of Stock - No Backorder.
Curious if anyone has spoken to MPro to see if something is going on.