• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD M1 Garand parts for sale- VAR barrel, SA op rod

m1match

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2003
Western US
I'm cleaning out my parts box and am selling these assorted parts for the M1 Garand. I've had these parts lying around for over 20 years as they came off of CMP Garands that Don McCoy built into match tuned service rifles that I shot in NRA Highpower competition for many years.

1) *SPF*M1 Garand operating rod excellent condition- $135 shipped USPS Priority Mail- D35382 SA (Springfield) manufacture. Typically found on arsenal rebuilds. Excellent condition see picture with op rod gauge, it gauges as new or newly new.

2) *SPF*Danish VAR barrel dated 7-61- $230 shipped USPS Priority Mail- Barrel looks to be in excellent condition with few rounds through it. See photos in album, throat erosion with a Badger Ordnance gauge is 0, muzzle wear with CMP gauge is 0

3) *SOLD*RA-P walnut stock with handguards, no metal- $135 shipped USPS Priority Mail- in decent condition please refer to photos

4) *SOLD*100 M1 Garand 8 round en bloc clips- $140 shipped USPS Priority Mail- I have not checked every one, but they all appear to be DAQ stamped clips

5) *SPF*Rear sight base and flat face aperture- $20 shipped USPS Priority Mail- no markings this came off of the Danish CMP rifle that the VAR barrel came from

If you buy multiple items, I can discount the price tor reflect savings on shipping.

Please see photos of all items in this Google photo album:

Last edited: