• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms M1 Garand(s) 1943/44 Springfield Armory

Johnald

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2021
UPA
Up for sale are three (3) M1 Garands from Springfield Armory.
I have about a dozen of these legends and I've never fired any of them so it's time to thin the herd.

#1 is from Aug 1944. Looks awesome, has rear "bar lock" sight. $1475 + ship OBO
#2 and #3 are each from March of 1943. Good overall condition. $1400 each + ship OBO

All of my Garands came from the CMP and have not been altered or fired since I've had them.
IMG_9589.jpg

#1 is from Aug 1944. Looks awesome, has rear "bar lock" sight. $1475 + ship OBO
IMG_9591.jpg

#2 (brown tinted stock) and #3 (white lettered stock) are each from March of 1943. Good overall condition. Stocks have def been used, but that's what I love about these guns. $1400 each + ship OBO
IMG_9536.jpg
IMG_9590.jpg

Each comes with en bloc clip
Not looking for trades right now, sorry. Ok, maybe a vintage Rolex.
Will ship to FFL
Ill need your address for ship quote or we can probably agree on a flat rate to help expedite shipping.
Prefer M.O./Cashiers Check/Zelle
I don't use PP anymore but can probably fire up the account if need be.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
John

I honestly can’t remember, I want to say field or service, but could be a mix of each between the three rifles I have listed. I can check tomorrow when I get home and write back. I’m out of town for the holidays.