• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes M144 spotting scope?? Opinions needed please.

wjwill

Off road Junkie
Minuteman
Supporter+
Nov 28, 2007
East KY and Georgia
Just looking for opinions on this spotting scope. Has anyone ever used it and is it any good? I have been having this spotting scope a while and just been collecting dust in the closet. Ireally have no use for it and it just sits there. Not even sure what it is worth.

Boushe and Lomb 15x45 with laser lens. Has hard weather case and soft drop bag also.

DSCI0123.jpg

Fine, I guess I'll answer since you've been patient. I have one and have been using it for 6-7 years now, I love mine and wouldnt trade it for anything

I have one. I've googled what information I could find on it but there's not alot. I sort of view it as a nice observation scope, but it's somewhat limited in it's role as a "spotter" because it lacks a reticle.
Mine currently enjoys the status of being free, so it's good enough until I break down and buy the Leupold Mark 4 spotter with Horus, but since I don't generally have the advantage of a person spotting for me, most of it is irrelevant anyway.