• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes M1A LRB M25 - Mark 4 or NF

ARodPDT117

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I finally have my LRB M25 M1A completed, it is supported by a JAE G2 stock, it is going to be used for tactical precision and long range shooting with an occasional hunt mixed in probably but it is nonetheless my first dedicated distance shooter...I was going to get a Leupy Mark 4 ER/T scope from Cabelas because I have a lot of "monopoly money" saved up from their credit card. However, I can only get an LR/T with either a TMR or MilDot reticle now from them. Here inlies the question, Would the Mark 4 LR/T with MOA turrets and TMR reticle be a good place for me to start or should I save longer and get a Nightforce FFP with matching reticle and turrets and keep my cabela's money for something else? I appreciate the advice, take care.

Re: M1A LRB M25 - Mark 4 or NF

I currently have a Mark IV ER/T FFP with TMR. It's not a bad scope, not great either. I'll be selling it when I get home. If it comes down to that or the NF FFP, I'd save and get the NF. You've spent a hefty chunk on your setup already, so make sure to get the scope you want if it can still be in your possible price range.