• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD M1A, NM, case, mags, tools

mark5pt56

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2005
Florida
First off, no trades, no PayPal, no Venmo-nothing other than what's listed

All ammo shot was LC, M80 ball

M1A, NM BARREL, NM sights and tuned 2 stage match trigger-factory stock as new, round count is 85, yes, 85. Bottom line I've realized that I too much shit and hardly shoot half of it, so consolidation time is here.
Nothing wrong with the gun, no alterations to sights, trigger, etc. I did remove the action, grease it and did a nice job with the Truoil on the stock. No rust, finish wear or scratches, any appearance is shadow, sheen, etc.

Rifle, case, manual-I added the sling-it does not come with it when new
Magazines, 1 ten round came with the gun, I added 5 twenty round and 2 ten round magazines, 4 are NIW
Sadlak gas cleaning tools, FA wrench, USGI cleaning kit which fit's into the stock well.

I will add a loader, some clips and maybe a bandoleer with cardboard inserts.
I can ship me to FFL or FFL to FFL if yours prefers that, either way a copy of my license or the FFL copy

ALL I ASK IS YOU GET ME THE FFL COPY--AND ANSWER YOUR MESSAGES PROMPLY, I WILL DO THE SAME.

1700 shipped to lower 48(where legal)
USPS money order, check or cash ftf in Sarasota area, Fl.
Please advise, Mark

Last edited: