• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M1A Parts

PFCSkoug

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2008
SE Wisconsin
So i have a friend who wants me to build up is M1A barreled action for him. Basically what i have is the barreled action and a fitted bolt and a few ods and ends type parts. Does anyone know some good places to look for the parts i dont have?

Ive been looking at fulton Armory and m14parts.com

Thanks
Nathan

Re: M1A Parts

You can buy the whole M14 parts kit from CMP, USGI parts.

The CMP sells GI M-14 parts kits for $600 if you are qualified to buy from them, which includes everything except for the receiver, bolt, and barrel, which you already have. That would probably be cheaper than sourcing all the parts from the vendors you're looking at. If you are not CMP qualified, come to an Appleseed and we will get you sorted out.

For a lot of good info on the M-14, and plenty of good tips on putting that fine rifle together, go to www.m14tfl.com

I can't recommend that particular forum (too much moderation and censorship), but I can recommend Rifle-Company and parts/services from SEI.

EBRSOPMODS forum has a new section, I think it's called Different's Forum, it is a great source of information and unconditional assistance.