• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos M1A SOCOM / EBR Play Toy

Re: M1A SOCOM / EBR Play Toy

Thanks. That is a SAS Arbitor .30cal TI can. The rings are high for x2 reasons, 1st to clear the rear iron sight and second allignment with my PVS-22.

Well thats a good reason for high rings. What kinda groups do you get at 100yds? I'm saving up for a silencer for mine. I've just finished welding a bridge over the oprod at the gas assembly to the oprod block and glass bedding it. I was getting a fair amount of movement with my standard barrel. Hopefully this will fix that and I'll try to get out to the range in a few weeks again to see how it worked out. My M1A is on here in the pics section. It's got the Sage stock, Mk4 Leupold, and is painted with Brownells baking laquer in DE and OD Green. The one I carried in Iraq was just painted with Krylon tan, but it was cooler to touch than when it was black. Did You build the rifle yourself or have someone build it for you?

We have a Production Comapny in Austin, Tx. We're putting together a weapons show. Would you and your weapon want to be part of the show? Where are you located?

Very nice!

Is that an SEI SOCOM GLFS-D?

I notice that is an old full length chassis... these are kind of rare.

awesome setup! that's some serious cash right there.
laugh.gif