• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos M2008 308 Tightbore 18" bbl

salmonaxe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2007
Lynnwood, WA
Finally painted my barrel(s) and action. It also is now wearing the IMUNS. I'm hoping to get my SAS Arbiter soon. And eventually with some luck, a PVS-22 or maybe even a PVS-27.

Re: M2008 308 Tightbore 18" bbl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who's stock pack?

Why the target trigger?

</div></div>
+1 one on what stock pack is that? I need one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who's stock pack?

Why the target trigger?

</div></div>

Cuz Sal needs his BLING!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick10_2000</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's definitely a CG Trigger. Target model </div></div>

Jupp sure is, one great trigger, equals the annie 54 target trigger.

/Chris

Target version of the CG trigger is because the LOP from web of hand to trigger face on AICS with a standard 700 trigger is way too short for me. I just saw that new AI's have the ability to adjust this. Also, I've noticed old AI's have the trigger shoe placed farther forward. This one is an older model 21. I have a model 22 Tactical on my 700.

Stockpack is SKT Industries. A buddy of mine.

http://sktindustries.com/

nice! just need a can on it!

Yep. Just waiting on form 4 approval for that SAS can. I got to check it out. Looks pretty nice

Nope. I just got the standard threadmount so I could use it on a bunch of rifles without having to buy a bunch of extra brakes. I might go with a QD system in the future, which I think I'd mainly do for the sacrificial first baffle aspect of the brake.

The FTE brake is super easy to remove and doesn't get caked on with carbon for some reason. (Another reason I went for the thread on can.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Salmonaxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep. Just waiting on form 4 approval for that SAS can. I got to check it out. Looks pretty nice </div></div>you'll love it.just left tim's shop,he's hard at.best can in the world,glad he lives down the road from me.

Very very nice, I am inspired! I think that is almost exactly what I am going to do with my .338 build minus the gold trigger. Well done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: srv656s</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks awesome! </div></div>

+1 that is sweet!

what kind of stock is that? i like it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: akfan42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what kind of stock is that? i like it. </div></div>

Serious?

Half way down the page....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Salmonaxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T

Stockpack is SKT Industries. A buddy of mine.

http://sktindustries.com/</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _9H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool - it is pretty easy to spot the tighter bore from the pics. </div></div>

It should be .298 bore is a HUGE difference from .30.
laugh.gif

I need to get a Badger one of these days. Yours looks very cool.