• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories M2010 deployment kit accessories

PRCHunter

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2022
Spring Lake, NC
$1200 obo shipped for everything

Not looking to split up and I don’t feel I like typing out 100 different NSN and part #’s but the kit has multiple spares of about every screw/pin on the m2010 platform, a ton of rail sections, 4 spare elevation turrets, spare windage cap, set of badger rings plus most of the parts for a spare badger ring, badger cosine mount, GG&G dot mount, vtac sling with authentic Afghan moon dust, Harris bipod, KAC QD mount, bolt removal tool, NSN sling loops, KAC PVS30 cover, brushes, patches, lens pen, etc, all from original M2010 kits that I’ve pieces together over the years, this took forever to source but I’ve given up on finding a chassis so this can be someone else’s project now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    782.5 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Reactions: NavyMan22
$1200 obo shipped for everything

Not looking to split up and I don’t feel I like typing out 100 different NSN and part #’s but the kit has multiple spares of about every screw/pin on the m2010 platform, a ton of rail sections, 4 spare elevation turrets, spare windage cap, set of badger rings plus most of the parts for a spare badger ring, badger cosine mount, GG&G dot mount, vtac sling with authentic Afghan moon dust, Harris bipod, KAC QD mount, bolt removal tool, NSN sling loops, KAC PVS30 cover, brushes, patches, lens pen, etc, all from original M2010 kits that I’ve pieces together over the years, this took forever to source but I’ve given up on finding a chassis so this can be someone else’s project now.
Did you end up selling it ?