• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD M240 semi-auto 5,56 with ELCAN optic

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    sold $3750 shipped to your FFL One off, custom built.
    M240 semi-auto copy in 5.56. Uses AR-15 magazines, including drums. Magazine fed only...feed tray cover is fixed and will not take belts. Can be vehicle/tripod mounted. Fluted match barrel, 223 Wylde chamber 1:8 twist
    Some things to know.
    1. There is no safety. Load only when you are ready to shoot.
    2. There is no bolt hold open. Bolt will lock back after last shot. To close bolt pull, remove empty mag, pull charging handle back and release. If you are at a range, use a chamber flag to show safe.
    3. Uses any AR mag to include drums.
    4. Uses any AR buttstock.
    5, 23" barrel is match grade fluted in .223 Wylde 1:8
    6. Weight about 14 pounds
    7. Genuine ELCAN optic is illuminated and working.
    8. Feed cover not designed to be readily opened. It can be opened by removing a set screw on the Picatinny rail. Clean thru muzzle or use a bore snake. Gun is not meant to be disassembled. Clean and lube bolt in place with Gun Scrubber and Ballistol.
    9. First shot out of a cold bore is about 12" low at 100m

Here is a video of me shooting the M240 this morning and some pics.

DSCF0109.JPG

DSCF0117.JPG

DSCF0110.JPGDSCF0111.JPGDSCF0112.JPGDSCF0113.JPGDSCF0115.JPGDSCF0116.JPGDSCF0120.JPGDSCF0127.JPGDSCF0123.JPGDSCF0108.JPG

Last edited:
    Price reduced to $3750 shipped. $3250 without optic (Optic not for sale separately, only with purchase of the gun)

Last edited:
    You are an evil, evil man for tempting me like this.

I DON'T need a 5.56....but nostalgia for the M249 I carried for a year won't let me pass by.

If this is not sold before Noon CST next Saturday, I'll take it.

One week, fellas. Someone swoop in and save me.

Sadly, life happens and I must rescind my offer. Bump for a supremely cool firearm that someone here is gonna pick up.