• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M4 Magazine holsters

The_end

Private
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2006
PHX, AZ
There's probably an easy answer to this but the internet is swamped with so many mag holsters out there. Air soft cheap to gear queer expensive. Plus 90% of what comes up in a search are MOLLE style pouches. I just need a couple kydex style M4/AR15 single mag holsters to run on a riggers belt for work and a 4 day class that's coming up. I need something in black that will hold up the abuse of being laid on and landed on and will fit P-mags. What's decent?

Two I've found are Blade-tech and ITW, then a bunch of no names that all look alike being sold by different manufactures or retailers.

Re: M4 Magazine holsters

I run Blade-tech with there tec-loc attachment system. It will fit any size belt with a build in adjustment. Tough as nails, and also adjustable for cant as well. Good luck, Jason

Thanks guys, I'm picking up a couple Blade Tech holsters today. The attachment looks just like my 5.11 thumb drive holster attachment which works well.

I have a FastMag on my duty bely carrying a 20 round Pmag and it works great...