• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms M40 in .223

Coejro

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 6, 2017
    Spokane, Washington
    Moving some stuff along. Payment via PayPal F&F, Zelle, or USPS MO. If your FFL doesn’t accept from an individual add $35 to cover the transfer fee min charges.

DO NOT:
    Comment asking me to DM you.
    Comment asking if something is still available.
    Comment with a seconds, thirds, etc.

All of the above put you at risk of being scammed by someone spoofing a username with minor spelling variations. Message me directly with questions, I’m usually pretty fast to respond!

Selling my M40 clone in .223. Stock is a Beever156 one, with the correct thumb shelf. I narrowed and reshaped the forend to better match original stocks, and fit a correct Remington buttplate. Stock is pillar bedded, and sling swivels are period correct parkerized 513T swivels. Both are wood screw (since the threaded front ones are near impossible to find now). Finished with linseed oil and gunny paste. Action is a C series with 26” barrel off of a 700P.

Asking $1350 shipped for the package. Also willing to split but the stock needs to sell first. PM me if interested on a price for the stock

SPF
    IMG_0261.jpeg

IMG_0262.jpeg

IMG_0264.jpeg

IMG_0273.jpeg

IMG_0270.jpeg

IMG_0275.jpeg

Last edited: