• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***Sold***M40a3 is sold. Scope is sold

molonlave

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2009
Colorado
Rifle: Sold
Scope: sold

Let's give this one last shot!

For the discriminating clone collector! Offered here is an M40a3 built by Dan Ross of DD Ross Co. His reputation preceeds him with regard to the M40a3 program. What makes this particular clone special you ask? Anyone trying to source parts for their build will eventually call upon Mr. Ross in order to obtain his optical base and bottom metal as supplied to PWS. As many of us quickly find out, he does not sell the optical base, however he will include one if you have him build a clone M40a3. The second desirable feature of this rifle is the action serial number. Early M40a3 rifles appear to be built on "E" prefix actions in the 6 million range.

Current condition: almost new. There is a small scratch (see photo) on the barrel which was there when I received it. Total round count: 40 rounds of 175 gr. FGMM.

20181126_083108.jpg
20181126_083043.jpg
20181126_083028.jpg

Last edited:
Once again, thank you for the likes, much appeciated!

Let's find a good home for this boom stick!

Approx 5 1/2 years. I hope he gets yours done faster.
I hope so to . I don’t know if I will live that long . Did you have everything he needed or did you have to find something else? Because he has everything g prefix action m24 trigger Schneider barrel McMillan stock and PWG bracket & surefire brack plus all his correct parts .!

I sent the action and stock. Dan supplied the optical platform, bottom metal, barrel, and lug.

Would you be interested in trading for the MST-100????????

Weekend special!!!
$6,000 shipped insured for the rifle/scope pair. If your thinking about pulling the trigger, now is the time.

Reactions: hodgo
Final price drop on rifle. $3500 you pay shipping and insurance. Be advised, I won't be able to ship until after Jan 1.

Thanks and merry Christmas to all!

Smokin deal, especially if you're still willing to honor the $6K combo price. If I hadn't literally just bought an A5 today I would have taken you up. If this doesn't sell for a few months I will be in touch!

Let's get this baby a new home!

Rifle $3,500 (you pay shipping/insurance)

Scope w/rings $3,000 (shipped/insured)

Last edited:
Reactions: D_TROS
Let's give this one last shot!
M40a3 looking for a loving, nurturing home.
Or... work her like a $2 hooker on dollar night.
Either way, she was built to take it.

I can't believe this rifle is still here. That's a killer price, especially for a period correct serial #, and built by Mr. Ross. If i didn't have one already I'd be all over this!

I really hope you get it sold . And for me I’m still waiting.keeps telling me it won’t be long .Thats getting to be a sad song for me .

Terry of Illinois: been there brother and that shit is not funny.

Mike70 brought up a good point yesterday. I didn't realize in a few weeks it will be a year ago that I first listed this!

How pathetic! It's time for this post to be put to rest. Thanks to all for the compliments and encouragement.

It makes no sense why this didn’t sell. Other than the bolt gun clones are fading out in favor of semi autos. And guys wanting 6 or 6.5 stuff.

Throwing this back out there in case anyone was inspired by the recent Rock Island Auction which featured an amazing M40a3!

Considering there is one of the original 52 XM3 rifles for auction at CMP and it's going for $10,501, so far with 3 days left, this rifle is a STEAL.

Reactions: molonlave