• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories M4A1 block 1.5 (style) upper

Drago6

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2017
Located in Rhode Island if interested in local pickup

Payment: pp f&f, zelle, venmo

Price includes UPS ground shipping with tracking, package insurance is extra if desired

This is a nice M4A1 "block 1.5 style" upper. Obviously it is not 100% exactly clone correct so if you want the general look/functionality without paying the cloner premium, this may be of interest to you. Once you rattle can it no one will be able to tell the difference anyways :cool:

I assembled this upper with Aeroshell grease on the barrel extension, anti seize on the nut, torqued to spec not reefed down into impossibly locked up. It has not been fired.

1.) Mueller M4 upper, M4 feedramps, t marked
2.) Remington defense 14.5" barrel. I got this years back, i forget the exact details but these were a contract overrun from Remington supplying some foreign country with carbines. Socom profile with M203 cuts, chrome lined bore/chamber, reportedly very accurate
3.) Dead Air Keymo flash hider, pinned & welded by D. Wilson Mfg
4.) KAC RAS and vfg

$650 shipped

Full album:

tempImageDiHRDF.png