• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB M70 Action Wrench or SAC Modular

Wanting To Buy

westcoasteast

Lost and confused
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2020
Long shot here but does anyone have a model 70 action wrench, or a sac modular action wrench they want to sell?

I don't wan to sell it but I would loan the head for my SAC wrnech to you for a small price
Appreciate it, I can find the head easily, it’s the dang body. The action wrench is not as crucial now that my barrel vise broke today 😂 I get to buy all the things this next week!

damn, how did you break a bARREL VISE!
Lol, it’s just a cheap wheeler, but the threads on the large nuts on the bolts/posts started to break down, and the nut is seized on one…I’ve tried heat, breaker bars etc. So just gonna use this as an opportunity to upgrade.

image0.jpeg

these things don't hold up to much torque. =(

Really now? I’ve used mine with over 120ft-lbs….how much force were you using?
Not too sure but if I had to guess around120ft-lbs as well with a 24in breaker bar. Luckily I had the wheel action wrench in storage to finish the job.

Appreciate it, I can find the head easily, it’s the dang body. The action wrench is not as crucial now that my barrel vise broke today 😂 I get to buy all the things this next week!

Just use an extension on your torque wrench. That's what I did.