• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

M744 Raptor NV scope, sale or trade

Mississippian

Private
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2005
Yazoo City, Mississippi
Good morning. Up for everyone's consideration is a lighty used M644 Raptor. I have had this scope for approximately 10 years or less and purchased it from the original owner here on snipers hide. The scope originated from Modarmory. Initially I used the scope a good bit on a 308 which brought death to the original tube after about 2 years. It was sent to Ed Wilcox , Wilcox Engineering & Research, for a new ITT F9800SLN. Mr Wilcox explained the original tube had a Halo less than 1.0 which lends itself to be less resistant to recoil. The new tube has a halo of 1.17mm. As a precaution I decided to run the scope on a 300 blackout for reduced recoil. I'd estimate less than 100 hours of use on the new tube and under 300 hours total on the unit. July 2019 I returned the scope to Ed Wilcox for inspection and adjustment of the focus. The scope is in perfect condition with an excellent tube and a clean bill of health from one of the premier Raptor surgeons. More pictures are available upon request to interested buyers.

I'm asking $2500 or best offer. I'll consider trades but prefer cash for other investments.

PayPal friends is preferred payment method but will take money order, personal check (must clear before shipping), or cash in person.

If your local I'd gladly invite you to come try it out. May find a random hog that survived the 5 year siege of the USDA helicopter.

Will not ship to the enemy, ITAR rules apply.

Thank you and all comments, offers and criticisms are welcome.

Attachments

• 20180219_122644.jpg
    20180219_122644.jpg
    548.1 KB · Views: 10