• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M855A1 bullets/projos for sale. Rare/very limited availability.

RustyKnifeUSMC

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2014
New M855A1 bullets (not loaded ammo) for .223/5.56 NATO.

62 grain. Buy them while you can. These are RARE and available in very limited quantities.

The M855A1 is an enhanced performance round (EPR). Exposed steel tip military penetrator.

They are the HOLY GRAIL of 223 bullets!

The only retail online seller that I am aware of that has these bullets is asking $109.99 for 100 with shipping.

My cost is $.80 each plus shipping via USPS flat rate priority with is $7.15 For example: 100 count would be $87.15. If you want more than what would fit in a small rate USPS box, shipping charges will change.

PayPay or USPS money order.

P.M. me if you are interested.

Reactions: 2005Farrow

62 grain. Buy them while you can. These are RARE and available in very limited quantities.

The M855A1 is an enhanced performance round (EPR). Exposed steel tip military penetrator.

The only retail online seller that I am aware of that has these bullets is asking $109.99 for 100 with shipping.

My cost is $.80 each plus shipping via USPS flat rate priority with is $7.15 For example: 100 count would be $87.15. If you want more than what would fit in a small rate USPS box, shipping charges will change.

Interested in 100 if you still have them.

Do you still have any? Thanks,Walt

Seems foolish of me. But are any of these still available, or am I about to get ass roasted on here?

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!! First One’s The Worst One!! You could’ve been a little more original.. but I give you a C+ for effort!!