• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

M98, Krieger, McMillan project find in LGS

Altekameraden

Quadropole radiation is weak
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2012
West Texas
10 year lurker here.

Picked up an unfired Krieger Tactical contour 24inch barreled M98 project rifle chambered in .308win.

Story sort of sold the rifle. Prior enlisted Marine, completed his degree and after OCS his commissioning billet fell through due to clerical error. He instead separated from service. After that he joined the Lubbock, TX PD, and was eventually the SWAT armorer. This rifle was nearly complete upon his passing. A similar clerical error negated my commissioning, I too am prior enlisted.

The action, and brand new bolt sit in a (Black) McMillan A3, the barrel was installed at Krieger according to LGS owner. Also a slide (Rem 700) style safety vs bolt shroud safety.

I had an AIAE mkiii that I thoroughly enjoyed, until rent was due during my undergrad years.

This rifle has best trigger I have operated, but I am no trigger snob.

I look forward to load development with this rifle, and learning the ins and outs of Mod98 based builds.

Reactions: Average guy