• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mac Bro’s EVO Ti builds

7WSMShooter

GlassWhore
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    NC, member since 2006
    Got this EVO in yesterday with some other parts showing up today. Need to get a pic rail installed up front cause I can’t find a Harris in the house. Hopefully get it finishing and start breaking it in here shortly.
    Bolt throw on the cocking stroke is very good. Been trying to make the action bind and haven’t been
    able to make it do it. The closest thing I have that feels like this is my AI. So far I’m very impressed with this action. It will be nice when their stainless action is available later this summer.
    Moon at Crescent Custom (thanks Moon] did this build and I’ve got an 18in 308 build that should be completed soon by Chris at Abbott Arms.
    Specs on this Build
    MaC Bro’s EVO Ti, Proof sendero CF 26 in chambered in 7WSM, Manners Elite PRS1, TT trigger, Custom Tomb
    brake built by AA for my shorty cans, ARC rings and Minox ZP5 MR4.
    I’ll throw up some final build pics and accuracy results later on the 7WSM.
    and get some of the shorty 308 hopefully This weekend.

Last edited:
    5955A4B8-1C8F-4CB9-BB11-91C19CACB504.jpeg
    E1CB28FA-D426-43FF-9483-A4C6BAA7DBE3.jpeg
    5AE65BC0-C2FF-40C5-AA9A-875FA5D8CFDB.jpeg

That manners had the mini chassis and I think it’s a straight R700 inlet. I didn’t have a scale to weigh it on, so I need to so that. Compared to my heavyweights, this thing is definitely cutting the weight back but fully Decked out it’s not a super light hunting build.

GA Precision built 22CM.

Weighs 7.5lbs as is, all up with five rounds in the mag.

First off glad to see you post its been awhile.

Second, STATS please. Looks like 18" barrel (steel?) with Ti suppressor?
    Manners new 18oz stock?
    BM?

that's insane at 7.5 and prob no kick?

Thanks!
    DT

Reactions: duramaxed
    It's a cool little rifle.

Shooting 75 ELM-M's @ 3270fps, and they drill.....
    Mac EVO
    Bartlein 2B 2 17.5", 1-7" 5R
    Manners UC stock
    APA DBM
    TT Diamond trigger
    GAP Jager can
    S&B 10X42 PMII
    Talley LW low rings

Reactions: Sendero_Man