• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Machine Gun Shoot Nov 11th at Rayner's Ohio

mscott

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2007
Central Ohio
I'm just copying and posting this from another forum and thought there might be some interest from folks on here.

Gun Envy LLC, in partnership with Rayner's Range, will be hosting a machine gun shoot at Rayner's Range on November 11th, 2012. What better way to celebrate Veteran's Day than will full auto firepower?!?!

This event will be much different than Automatic August. It will still be a ticketed event, but there will be no time slots. You show up anytime you wish. We will shoot from 9am to dusk. In addition to shooting, industry vendors will be there as well. There will be food, drinks, and snacks available on site.

One thing that we will be adding, is full auto trap shooting, with one of our auto 12s.

Ticket prices and ammo will match Automatic August pricing, as long as prices from our suppliers do not change. We will make every effort to keep them the same.

We are also working out some fun targets, which could include a couple of vehicles as well

You can visit the range website at www.raynersrange.com for directions.

Ther rest of the info such as guns available and ammo prices is here http://www.veteransdayshoot.com/

Re: Machine Gun Shoot Nov 11th at Rayner's Ohio

I might have to come out for this one!!!

My wife is even thinking about coming out with me, she said it sounds like fun. That would be great "BONDING TIME". LOL

Is this something you have to pay in advance or pay when we get there??

Pay when you arrive as far as I know, but I think you can buy tickets in advance through the web site if you wish.

Thanks, I am trying to get a group of us to come down.

Bump this up for those that may not have seen it.