• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Macho Man Randy Savage is Dead

Re: Macho Man Randy Savage is Dead

Too bad. I always liked him. Wonder what caused the heart attack?

Sad to hear that. He was very entertaining.

I am sure that years of steroid usage didn't help his health much. That and just abusing his body as a professional wrestler.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter65</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too bad. I always liked him. Wonder what caused the heart attack? </div></div>

Perhaps years and years of doing steriods........ but that is just my guess. I can't back that up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maxpower220</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter65</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too bad. I always liked him. Wonder what caused the heart attack? </div></div>

Perhaps years and years of doing steriods........ but that is just my guess. I can't back that up. </div></div>

Nah, probably that lifetime supply of Slim Jims choked his arteries up, stroked out then "Snap!" hit a tree.
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maxpower220</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter65</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too bad. I always liked him. Wonder what caused the heart attack? </div></div>

Perhaps years and years of doing steriods........ but that is just my guess. I can't back that up. </div></div>

Nah, probably that lifetime supply of Slim Jims choked his arteries up, stroked out then "Snap!" hit a tree.
whistle.gif
</div></div>
+1 My bet is the slim jims.

Steroids and the way they party has taken a ton of wrestlers the last 10 years. A bunch of the guys I watched growing up are gone.

I never would've recognized him in the current pic... We're all gettin older, I reckon. On a sidenote: Randy was a minor league catcher for the St.Louis Cardinals when he was around 18. May he R.I.P.

He was generally known around Tampa Bay as a good guy who never threw the "Do you know who I am?" crap around. And nothing like the train wreck, from Brandon, Fl., Terry Bollea;

b4s_hogan0423_118560c.jpg

I was in a bar last night that added a snack called "The Macho Man Randy Savage" to their menu in his honor.

The snack was a fried Slim Jim.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was generally known around Tampa Bay as a good guy who never threw the "Do you know who I am?" crap around. And nothing like the train wreck, from Brandon, Fl., Terry Bollea</div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG7jTAGliyY

Posted it for ya! Funny as hell!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dG7jTAGliyY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dG7jTAGliyY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hamr56</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steroids and the way they party has taken a ton of wrestlers the last 10 years. A bunch of the guys I watched growing up are gone. </div></div>

That is no bull. Our local sports talk station listed the wrestlers who had died. The list was a lot longer than I though, and the number who were under 50 was surprising.

Jim