• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors ??? Mack Bro's Suppressor ????

CHeck out the videos I posted on you tube. The Mack is more quiet then the TBAC for sure. Accuracy levels are about the same.

CMH provided you with the link.... go to the last page of that thread and there they are.

That's it. There is one more from a different angle as the sound will change depending where you are when the shot is fired.

KYS, two questions when you get time.

1. Barrel length on gun running the Mack Bros and S&B.

2. I know you have said the AAC Cyclone is one of the more quiet suppressors on the market still, its just heavy. I recently purchased a Ccylone so I'm curious how does the sound compare to the Mack Bros?

The first video you can definately tell a difference between the two. The MB is definately suppresses well.

KYS, two questions when you get time.

1. Barrel length on gun running the Mack Bros and S&B.

2. I know you have said the AAC Cyclone is one of the more quiet suppressors on the market still, its just heavy. I recently purchased a Ccylone so I'm curious how does the sound compare to the Mack Bros?

The first video you can definately tell a difference between the two. The MB is definately suppresses well.

1. 24" + brake
2. You will be fine with the Cyclone, just weight becomes the negative factor of the equation. Suppression levels are awesome and for 308 and lower calibers, it will serve you well. I have notice people picking them up for crazy cheap lately. Buy them up while you can!

Let me know if there are any other questions.

1. 24" + brake
2. You will be fine with the Cyclone, just weight becomes the negative factor of the equation. Suppression levels are awesome and for 308 and lower calibers, it will serve you well. I have notice people picking them up for crazy cheap lately. Buy them up while you can!

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Just looking to compare the suppression levels of the MB vs. the Cyclone. I really wanted a MB but the Silencer Shop had a sale and the Cyclone was $625 so I couldnt pass that up. Hipefully I can get me a MB sooner then later, they sound very nice.

Sorry to derail thread but one more question about the rifle. What contour? Can't tell if its close to an M24 or a Rem Varmint.

Just looking to compare the suppression levels of the MB vs. the Cyclone. I really wanted a MB but the Silencer Shop had a sale and the Cyclone was $625 so I couldnt pass that up. Hipefully I can get me a MB sooner then later, they sound very nice.

Sorry to derail thread but one more question about the rifle. What contour? Can't tell if its close to an M24 or a Rem Varmint.

Contour is a GAP#7. Bartlein Barrels would call it a #14. Would be more close to an M24. I only go with #7 or GAP Team contours.
A Cylclone for $625.00 is a steal! Go buy another!

Yeah it's kind of odd they don't have a site. I've looked under both Mack Brothers and west tiver rifle company llc, nothing really other then what's on DakotaSilencer.

Deano

Stay away from Dakota Silencer......

They don't have a website because they are a huge machine shop that does more then just cans. If you need information contact the guys at GA Precision. Im fairly sure they are the only shop selling the MB300 right now. If you guys need more comparisons or have questions I can try and answer them here. Ive got quite a few rounds thru mine so far and I am really impressed with it. So much so that I might get their 30cal model as well since this is the bigger magnum rated on.

They don't have a website because they are a huge machine shop that does more then just cans. If you need information contact the guys at GA Precision. Im fairly sure they are the only shop selling the MB300 right now. If you guys need more comparisons or have questions I can try and answer them here. Ive got quite a few rounds thru mine so far and I am really impressed with it. So much so that I might get their 30cal model as well since this is the bigger magnum rated on.

Could you do another video with the cans on and live video of the targets you shot. Thanks.

I'll pass on the info.

xdeano

I ordered the Varminter 2.0 but waiting for my FFL to clear. Suppose to be done around Sept or Oct.

I have a .223 and .30 cal Mack can I have not shot the .223 much but the .30 can is very impressive.
I have a lot of cans and am very impressed with them so far. PG