• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Mack Brothers Suppressor's Finally in stock

A10XRIFLE

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2002
N Kansas City, MO
www.gaprecision.com
Guys we just received a shipment of Suppressors that were not already 100% spoken for.

Have 11 - MB7.62L's in stock, this is the Ti Magnum rated 30 cal, its QD with a triple lead 1/3 turn thread with a Patented lock $985 with one Adapter, additional adapters $100

Have 12 - 22 LR Lima suppressors, stainless steel, quietest 22 Rimfire can I have ever played with. Magnum RF Rated 22 WMR and 17 HMR $435

Have 5 - 22 LR Echo suppressors, 1 DB louder than the Lima but an inch shorter and alot lighter as its an alloy can, 22 short and LR only, $345

PM or call Ken or Dustin to order

(816) 221-1844

Last edited:
I like that the flash hider has a somewhat closed end for snag resistance and to be ring proof.
Are they willing to supply M18x1.5 in addition to 5/8-24?
Is it possible to have the suppressor machined without the decorative flutes along the body?
Are the baffles symmetrical like the TBAC's?
Thanks.

I like that the flash hider has a somewhat closed end for snag resistance and to be ring proof.
Are they willing to supply M18x1.5 in addition to 5/8-24?
Is it possible to have the suppressor machined without the decorative flutes along the body?
Are the baffles symmetrical like the TBAC's?
Thanks.

They are making m18x1.5 adaptors thats no issue but the ones that are in stock cannot be re-machined without the flutes, you would have to call them at Mack Brothers and see if they will fill that request for you on a custom Order.

not sure on their baffles either I have not cut one open. another question for you to ask them when you call.

They are badass! I run one on my 260 and it's very impressive how much sound it cuts out. The QD system is quick and very secure. The muzzle brake is very effective. I am ordering another from GAP!

I have a 5.56 and 7.62 Mack Ti cans both thread on and I own a lot of cans.
I have been as impressed with them as any other I have shot or own. I own 24 cans from many makers AWC, SWR, Gemtech, YHM, etc etc etc and 7 more pending. PG

I wonder how they stack up to the TBAC's, specifically my 30P-1? Anyone had the opportunity to do some testing? I have read a lot of great things about Mack Bros., and am just curious.

KYS has done a comparison between 30p1 and mack bros. He has a video on YouTube. I trust his opinion, he has a "few" cans ;)

Thank you to "wilsey" and "KYS"

KYS- any noticeable POI shift in the Mack Bros.? Excellent video, by the way, and like those rigs!

To me they sound the same on the video. Is there a difference in real life? Not that the TBAC sucks, I just don't care for the brake. I've eyeing the Mac. Does it handle 300WM?

I always tell people not to put much faith in an online video that is played over computer speakers. You would need quite the audio system to really hear the difference. Im not even sure you could pick up the audio correctly on the camera's mic.
The mack bros can is more quiet then the TBAC. Its magnum rated therefore more internal volume. The TBAC is a great suppressor for precision guns. But the Mack has them beat on tone, the TBAC is a sharper tone. Has some snap to it for sure.

I always tell people not to put much faith in an online video that is played over computer speakers. You would need quite the audio system to really hear the difference. Im not even sure you could pick up the audio correctly on the camera's mic.
The mack bros can is more quiet then the TBAC. Its magnum rated therefore more internal volume. The TBAC is a great suppressor for precision guns. But the Mack has them beat on tone, the TBAC is a sharper tone. Has some snap to it for sure.

The Mac is steel and the TBAC is titanium, correct?