• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Made a impact at 2750 today

Andrew863

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2018
Russellville KY
I have been shooting prs for the last couple years, but have been wanting to shoot a little farther then the mile I have shot several times before. I put together a Savage elite precision in 338 LM over the summer since we only have this field after the crops have been removed. The first time out a few weeks ago with only a 40moa base I was aiming in the trees with my vortex razor gen 3. I added the 60moa M-brace 1 pc mount. That did the trick, I can now dial all the way out to 3k. We finally got a chance to go out for the 2nd time since the land owner got his a deer this week. Started at 1500 and and made a impact on the 2nd shot, and the same at a mile. Then 8 at the 2750 to get the first impact, then a miss then another impact. After that the barrel was hot so I called it and let the other guys shoot. Hopefully we can figure out a way to do 3k by the end of season.

Attachments

• IMG_0829.jpg
    IMG_0829.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0828.jpg
    IMG_0828.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 131
My best at out local match with my AI-PSR 29in barrel shooting 300gr Berger is 3065 yards. I hit 2 of 10 on a 40x40 plate with hit flasher. It was a day with very little wind. I had to use my Charlie Tarac which is set at 30 mils.
Great job joining the 2500+ club.