• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Made another stack of cordwood this weekend

h4everything

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2007
OK
We have had the best hog hunting spell ever The last 2 weeks. We managed to get another 10 this weekend. Makes a total of 16 for the year at this place. Managed to get 2 of them with my 9mm XD. It was pretty cool.

IMG_2228.jpg

Re: Made another stack of cordwood this weekend

Where roughly in OK are you located? I'm just wondering how far north they've made it. Thx.

Re: Made another stack of cordwood this weekend

About 40 minutes northwest of OKC. We never realized how many there were around here until we got close to the river. It's damn near as good as Texas, but not quite.

Large numbers of hogs have been confirmed in all 77 counties per the Noble Foundation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: an1913t</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where roughly in OK are you located? I'm just wondering how far north they've made it. Thx. </div></div>