• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Made in China

I read about that years ago.

I wonder if thats included in the Denver bitch's idea of 'communal property'?

I wonder if these glaze-eyed, shambling and perpetually stoned fiends in that city really know what they are bringing in by their votes.

It would be absolutely hilarious to watch the realization dawn on these lardasses' faces, once it becomes too late, if we are not required to fight this shit for our own sakes and survival.

As evil as it is, from a pragmatic perspective, it is nice to know where to go if I ever need a kidney.

Reactions: thejeep
I wonder if these glaze-eyed, shambling and perpetually stoned fiends in that city really know what they are bringing in by their votes.

It would be absolutely hilarious to watch the realization dawn on these lardasses' faces, once it becomes too late, if we are not required to fight this shit for our own sakes and survival.

Those people don't vote. Not in any large numbers anyway. They can't because they are not a large part of the population.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
In communist state picking organs is the same as picking a fruit or vegetable. Just another resource to be used for the betterment of someone other than the working class.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
In communist state picking organs is the same as picking a fruit or vegetable. Just another resource to be used for the betterment of someone other than the working class.

I mean afterall, isn’t that what they were doing with some of these babies they were harvesting in places? Ah yes, planned parenthood we’re doing partial birth abortions to sell organs. You know the same group that we are all forced to pay for regardless of whether we think it’s right our money go to that group?