• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Made in the USA

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    AT $80 for a 5 ounce bag I wont be drinking it anytime soon but cool never the less.

Wake up and smell the coffee ... made in the United States. ... The nation is the world's largest consumer of the beverage but produces just 0.01% of the global coffee crop - and that was all in Hawaii, one of only two U.S. states with a tropical climate, along with southern Florida.52 mins ago

Wake up and smell the coffee ... made in the United States​

Yeah I saw that this morning also. Then the $80 a bag, yeah....

I would think south Texas could be a growing area with the warm and humid climate.

Who knows what's going to happen to the California ag production if they don't get some water back.

South Texas can grow just about anything and has the best grapefruit, but since fruit and farming are "hard" and require work they decided to rip out most of the citrus, "develop" farmland and start growing shit cookie cutter neighborhoods with piss poor drainage. Because you know USA couldnt possibly do anything but be a consumer economy..... Heaven forbid someone breaks a sweat down there.......

20210922_094939.jpg

I just got these last week here...

20210909_123111.jpg

^^^ I was surprised at Kauai having Blue Mountain (which I've had in Jamacia)

Its damn good! Im not too much of a coffee snob but I don't like dark roasts and can't stand Hipsterbucks (aka Starbuck) lib business aspects aside. This is smooth and awesome.

Reactions: Maggot