• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Made my morning

Will he take a trade? I have two cans of expired snuff and a broken Evinrude 12 HP outboard motor.

Reactions: camocorvette
Looks to me like the OP has made just a few posts and all were ineffective at best attempts at selling something, usually in the wrong place or in some one else's thread.

I’ll probably get a nasty email about what jerks we are, how he did nothing wrong
41ECE41C-265A-48AB-A94D-242954110CC9.gif

Reactions: Rich4
Manchildren... Fuckin' manchildren everywhere... Seeing that kind of soiboi immature shit in the shooting world is both hilarious and depressing at the same time...
if my students are any indication....its only going to continue to get worse....

i legit had a student tell me i was being "rude" and "unprofessional" because i wouldnt let him into class......and that it was "unreasonable to deny him entry to class because he was ONLY 6 minutes late"...

he then proceeded to claim it was "unreasonable for me to expect that he knew where the class was ahead of time" and that i should have made provisions for him to be late.

highschools these days are doing nothing but turning out entitled karens.....and its only going to get worse.

Out of the 23 posts in this thread, Len Backus would have given out 54 warnings for being too mean. Thanks for being you Frank. (y) (y) (y)

Please never post another video or picture of this arrogant, know nothing, child who is nothing but a tool of her adult, ideological, masters.

NO MORE FUCKING THUNBERG....please.

And how is this vid apropos of anything in this thread???

Please never post another video or picture of this arrogant, know nothing, child who is nothing but a tool of her adult, ideological, masters.
I think you meant "Teenage Climate Overlord"

if my students are any indication....its only going to continue to get worse....

i legit had a student tell me i was being "rude" and "unprofessional" because i wouldnt let him into class......and that it was "unreasonable to deny him entry to class because he was ONLY 6 minutes late"...

he then proceeded to claim it was "unreasonable for me to expect that he knew where the class was ahead of time" and that i should have made provisions for him to be late.

highschools these days are doing nothing but turning out entitled karens.....and its only going to get worse.

Haha, I've witnessed this so many times. It's even better when a professor doesn't tell the students exactly what will be on the test.....ahhhh the meltdowns are tasty.

And how is this vid apropos of anything in this thread???
Do I sense wadded panties?

I suppose you missed the sarcasm. It was a friendly jab on your wondering why people dont read the rules.

This is all a giant scam

So first world problems I know, but bear with me one second. Get on the plane yesterday Marc and I are traveling to CA. We wait, we are upfront no need to get on the bus early, so as the crowd is gone we get on the plane last minute. But wait there is a delay, over an Hour delay in fact.

Not A single offer of water, nothing and we are up front, but the light in his loafers stewardess is warning us multiple times about the masks, even taking the time to define how long you can keep the mask off between sips and bites of food.

They talk about the 2 year olds and start threatening the parents with removal if parents can‘t “control” them, he is exactly like you‘d imagine, that distinct voice which screams liberal, threatening the group in the name of safety.

Get to my hotel, I have a coffee machine, but no fucking coffee, you have to go downstairs and they will pour you cup from behind the counter, but the breakfast service they have is shut down for safety., I have to go ask for coffee because making my own is what ?

It’s a complete excuse to control us, but is more about NOT DOING THEIR JOBS.

I can’t do that, why, COVID, you can’t have a stocked coffee bar in the room, it’s there just empty, why, Covid,

This but for COVID, is so bullshit ... tired of it. The costs haven’t changed, front of the buss is no cheaper, but I can’t get a second of service. Can’t microwave that shitty meal, COVID, no drinks but sealed stuff, Covid,

I am gonna drive again this year when i normally would have flown and I have 1K Premier Status for 2021 and it’s a complete was of time.

Had to eat out in the cold last night, I was sad faced, no room under the heaters, the shops are all outside and blocked off from going inside. Most places to eat are nuked, the airport was shut down, nobody at the bars, all closed, only the fast food pre wrapped take out shit is open or available, because food transfers Covid

Fuck this shit sucks, we have our class with 12 students we can’t meet and greet without playing silly games, and having to do Common Core math to fit 12 people where they only let 6 or 10. The next class after is bigger and so even harder.

Stop this carousel I want to get off

Do I sense wadded panties?
No, you do not.

And that wasn't me wondering why people don't read the rules.

And yes, pardon me for being a bit dense at my advanced age, but what does this little slit hyperventilating about "how dare you" and "mass extinction events" have to do with reading rules for For Sale posts on the Hide or any other forum

This is all a giant scam

So first world problems I know, but bear with me one second. Get on the plane yesterday Marc and I are traveling to CA. We wait, we are upfront no need to get on the bus early, so as the crowd is gone we get on the plane last minute. But wait there is a delay, over an Hour delay in fact.

Not A single offer of water, nothing and we are up front, but the light in his loafers stewardess is warning us multiple times about the masks, even taking the time to define how long you can keep the mask off between sips and bites of food.

They talk about the 2 year olds and start threatening the parents with removal if parents can‘t “control” them, he is exactly like you‘d imagine, that distinct voice which screams liberal, threatening the group in the name of safety.

Get to my hotel, I have a coffee machine, but no fucking coffee, you have to go downstairs and they will pour you cup from behind the counter, but the breakfast service they have is shut down for safety., I have to go ask for coffee because making my own is what ?

I can’t do that, why, COVID, you can’t have a stocked coffee bar in the room, it’s there just empty, why, Covid,

This but for COVID, is so bullshit ... tired of it. The costs haven’t changed, front of the buss is no cheaper, but I can’t get a second of service. Can’t microwave that shitty meal, COVID, no drinks but sealed stuff, Covid,

I am gonna drive again this year when i normally would have flown and I have 1K Premier Status for 2021 and it’s a complete was of time.

Had to eat out in the cold last night, I was sad faced, no room under the heaters, the shops are all outside and blocked off from going inside. Most places to eat are nuked, the airport was shut down, nobody at the bars, all closed, only the fast food pre wrapped take out shit is open or available, because food transfers Covid

Fuck this shit sucks, we have our class with 12 students we can’t meet and greet without playing silly games, and having to do Common Core math to fit 12 people where they only let 6 or 10. The next class after is bigger and so even harder.

Surprised you didn't get bitched at to double mask...our new CDC recommendation in their infinite wisdom.

Reactions: WDN-K-9
No, you do not.

And that wasn't me wondering why people don't read the rules.

And yes, pardon me for being a bit dense at my advanced age, but what does this little slit hyperventilating about "how dare you" and "mass extinction events" have to do with reading rules for For Sale posts on the Hide or any other forum
Never mind. Geez.

This is all a giant scam

Until this becomes a regular occurrence....

We will....

1613412914588.png

That sounds exactly like most adults (18-40yrs old) today in any situation.

Put some verbiage into your syllabus that states class starts immediately with a safety briefing and being late for any of the safety meeting disqualifies your from participation........

Put some verbiage into your syllabus that states class starts immediately with a safety briefing and being late for any of the safety meeting disqualifies your from participation........
We have enough lowest common denominator rules and labels! Just use the hand flip "go away" sign.....its my new go to.....for all things.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
This is all a giant scam

tenor (20).gif

True.

Showing up a minimum 15 minutes early should be universally understood.

That is actually a policy at where I work. Not really on paper but understood by everyone. Before you get onto the shop floor and the equipment you better have your vests, goggles, hard hats, gloves, etc., on and ready. I know many other places also adhere to the 15 minutes early policy. Even if they don't, showing up early means a lot less rushing and the stress associated with it, and that can mean the difference between a smooth day or serious mistakes and injuries when you are working with high voltage and high speed tools because you are still trying to catch your breath...

Surprised you didn't get bitched at to double mask...our new CDC recommendation in their infinite wisdom.
Yea, wife just called all pissed off that two fuckers walked in the barber shop and asked her to put on two mask to cut hair. She told them to go to someone else and she took a walk to cool off.
Frank isn’t joking about this hotel crap. I’ve been on the road for two weeks and again next week. No coffee and the joint the co is putting me in wants you to dump your own trash. No maid service all week. Crock of crap yet rates keep going up 🙄

Yea, wife just called all pissed off that two fuckers walked in the barber shop and asked her to put on two mask to cut hair. She told them to go to someone else and she took a walk to cool out.
Frank isn’t joking about this hotel crap. I’ve been on the road for two weeks and again next week. No coffee and the joint the co is putting me in wants you to dump your own trash. No maid service all week. Crock of crap yet rates keep going up 🙄

Yikes, do you travel for work? I'm wondering how the whole vaccination card/ID requirement is going.

Yep, when I worked corrections, we had to be there for briefing 15 min. early. After briefing, we punched-in. Fact is, now that I think of it, was always early prior to starting work or a shift. Mac

Reactions: WDN-K-9
Sometimes. Right now back and forth between home in Charleston to Tampa. Most places in Greater Tampa are ‘we don’t give a crap’ and there seem to be less masking assholes and tattletale babies, hell even when getting coffee one morning at the store, two deputies walk in in uniform and get coffee, no mask, and 80% were coming and going like it wasn’t a thing. But the hotels....they are MF’ers about it. No one has said anything about the vaccine to me yet but I have a few clients that I am waiting on to tell go jump in the river if they say I have to have it to do their inspections.

I should just transfer to Florida so I can be cut off from the rest of the world 🤣

Reactions: CavReconScout
Sometimes. Right now back and forth between home in Charleston to Tampa. Most places in Greater Tampa are ‘we don’t give a crap’ and there seem to be less masking assholes and tattletale babies, hell even when getting coffee one morning at the store, two deputies walk in in uniform and get coffee, no mask, and 80% were coming and going like it wasn’t a thing. But the hotels....they are MF’ers about it. No one has said anything about the vaccine to me yet but I have a few clients that I am waiting on to tell go jump in the river if they say I have to have it to do their inspections.

I should just transfer to Florida somI can be cut off from the rest of the world 🤣

Kind of what I'm wondering if my company will say you need to get the vaccine to go to plant xyz.

So a new member posted his for sale post in the rifles section, a helpful member said,

wrong forum buddy

the Original Poster reported him for low balling the price

wow made me laugh, cause there were 3 reports, two about the post and the posters

can’t make this stuff up
Was is a Savage? And why was it an Axis?