• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magazine Run is Starting - Still stuff in stock

CrabsandFootball

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2020
Just an FYI. Alot of states are planning to push through mag bans in the upcoming season. Lots of stuff is out of stock and this may be your last time to get mags shipped before they come back in stock. May want to stock up now while there are still decent prices. BCM has D&H mags with a 100/mag limit.

Well, I don’t tend to agree with you a ton, but I did take the advice this time and just stocked up on some more mags while its in stock and I have the money.

gunmagwarehouse.com seems to have a good inventory in stock with competitive pricing. Got me some ASC 20/30 rounders and some more CZ 75 mags.

Reactions: rottenruger
Ordered another 60 mags today. Still a few dealers with good prices and stock left but they are drying up fast.

Palmetto was doing deals on the D&H mags. Big Daddy has Lancers. Bravo Company has the tan D&H mags.

People were calling me a liar for saying the ammo shortage was going to last longer than a year from this month. We’re already a year into it and now mags are evaporating. And people think this is going to get better soon LOL

The OP is absolutely right, the mag craze is starting and the supply is dwindling fast. i just checked the popular sites and its absolutely true.

Primary arms sucks charge tax and shipping and high prices.
Palmeto arms sucks charge tax and shipping

Good dealers who dont charge either or only one are out there with stock.

I'm actually amazed mags have not had panic buying for a while now. Anyone that was around in Obama knew the ammo panic buying was coming in 2020. The difference is this time many stores have stock but it's $800/1000 of 9mm. So pick your evil, no ammo or super expensive ammo. I've been saying for 4 years now that the ammo shortage was coming for the election in 2020, only wish I'd have bought a few more pallets of 9mm and I could pay off a nice house right now at $800+ a case that was <$150 a 2 years ago, of course lots of people said that was just paranoid back then, turns out they were wrong. I'd say buy any +10 rounds mags you want now.

Buying for a gun you don't have yet is also risky and Mags are more risky for a flip investment now compared to ammo. Biden has a majority, him and the VP are the most anti-gun pair we've had. If they put in another assault weapons/mag ban you can bet it will have clauses against reselling items you already have to anyone, and if the gun you buy mags in advance for is banned, you can't get one anyway. Only safe bet is to buy guns and mags you want know that might be on the chopping block, or take your chances. Lots of people didn't think the 94' AWB was possible in 93' either.

Good reminder. Picked up two more P-10F mags.

All set for rifle mags. But my pistol mags take a beating between drills, practice, and matches. Can never have enough.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Mags are like underwear. Underwear that you cant buy more of ever again. No one ever said i wish i had less mags.

People who lived through the awb understand this as well as people in ban states. Every single person wishes they would have bought more.

Now is the time to stack them deep while you can and as far as ar maga go, magpul and other poly mags are the worst. Usgi and lancers last the longest and will be the moat sought after. Surefeed, okay, D&H is what you want. C products are junk as are most other commercial mags. Lancer non trans can be had for 12 bucks and surefeeds can be had for 12. Lancer trannies from 15-17.

Ar10 lancers can be had for 35 a pop in the 20 and 25s. Large frame will be the hardest to source down the road due to low production.

If you arent buying them by the dozens you will regret it. Anyone who says different is an idiot.

Last edited:
I'll echo the sentiment of others - the only surprise is that it took this long.

I picked a great time to jump into the FN 509 game :cautious:

Mags are like underwear. Underwear that you cant buy more of ever again. No one ever said i wish i had less mags.

People who lived through the awb understand this as well as people in ban states. Every single person wishes they would have bought more.

Now is the time to stack them deep while you can and as far as ar maga go, magpul and other poly mags are the worst. Usgi and lancers last the longest and will be the moat sought after. Surefeed, okay, D&H is what you want. C products are junk as are most other commercial mags. Lancer non trans can be had for 12 bucks and surefeeds can be had for 12. Lancer trannies from 15-17.

Ar10 lancers can be had for 35 a pop in the 20 and 25s. Large frame will be the hardest to source down the road due to low production.

If you arent buying them by the dozens you will regret it. Anyone who says different is an idiot.
Wisdom right here. Went and ordered more just to have in the stash. Never was a fan of the poly mags.

Yeah, I’m starting to like metal mags more and more. They are easier to store as well, being thin and flat. Easier for my little baby hands to manipulate as well.

Newer pmags are much harder but also more brittle. Splitting PMAG is still common that they are not viable long term.

Lancers have this problem solved with steel feedlips and reinforcement (which will probably last longer than AL USGI mgas).

USGI are still the best IMO. Nothing is as compact and reliable.

You guys prefer the D @ H over the Pmags? The DH bend at the tabs on the bottom and at the feed lips

Reactions: deersniper
You guys prefer the D @ H over the Pmags? The DH bend at the tabs on the bottom and at the feed lips
I've always preferred aluminum mags. The ones I have, have been in use for 16 continuous years and are still going strong. The same.eight.magazines. They've been around the block quite a few times. They are Okay Industries. Pimped them out back in the day when Magpul only made...well...magpuls and self leveling followers.

I have a whole heap of new mags as spares, but these are are still doing big things.

I remember when Pmags first came out, and my first thought was "That's retarded."

Pmags are great in a pack or vehicle, they don’t tear things up with the smooth edges and they’re quiet. Metal mags will outlive pmags.

Gunmagwsrehouse still has Surefeed e2’s and other options. Big Daddy has a ton of Lancers for the best price around.

Reactions: deersniper
Are people really bulk buying magazines now? It doesn’t seem like something urgent to do. But that’s just me.

Yeah I get that, but bulk buying magazines doesn’t seem vital.
Magazines are easy to ban. Ammo is not. Magazines are disappearing. Magazines suffer from attrition and failure. Buying magazines now leaves the opportunity to transfer them to those who couldn’t prepare in the future, and to your children.

Reactions: CrabsandFootball
The 30-round mag ban got zapped even in CA... just sayin'...
Revisonist history. Look at mag bans around country and history of appelete courts.

They will rewite the law to make it conform, they will kick it up to sepreme court who is nothing but cowards and traitors like congress or will just ignore it.

There stil mag bans/restrictions in 10 states.

Pay attention.

Reactions: TheOE800
Oh realy? I ficking wish

Cali style ammo bans are already being pushed at various states (no mail order plus need a background check )

Plus taxes etc
Yeah, really. I didn’t say impossible. How many states have mag band, how many states have ammo restrictions? What wasn’t banned in the ‘94 ban?

Oh realy? I ficking wish

Cali style ammo bans are already being pushed at various states (no mail order plus need a background check )

Plus taxes etc
Ammo is the last thing to go. Its made all over the world and if it got to thst point, its the least of our problems.

MAGS are the easiest way to restrict the 2A without everyone revolting and half the retarded fudds going along with it.

Why havent they banned guns in cali or dc yet ? But they sure as hell have mag bans.

Banning guns or ammo outright is not how they work and would result in instant cival war.

Ammo is the last thing to go. Its made all over the world and if it got to thst point, its the least of our problems.

MAGS are the easiest way to restrict the 2A without everyone revolting and half the retarded fudds going along with it.

Why havent they banned guns in cali or dc yet ? But they sure as hell have mag bans.

Banning guns or ammo outright is not how they work and would result in instant cival war.

False assumptions

Reactions: adubeau
How I feel after adding to my stash.
70B67135-15A7-48CE-84CD-0A7A67AA3A4B.png

High end mags for bolt action are gone in North Texas. Lots of 50/60/+ mags for AR10/15. HK has loaded their favorite stores with hc mags as well. Notable, the 20rd mags for the VP9/P30

Palmetto was doing deals on the D&H mags. Big Daddy has Lancers. Bravo Company has the tan D&H mags.

People were calling me a liar for saying the ammo shortage was going to last longer than a year from this month. We’re already a year into it and now mags are evaporating. And people think this is going to get better soon LOL
I'm not in with the big boys by any stretch, but I buy my share. As a reloader, I eventually noticed live ammo was NOT the only thing short in stocks. Lately, I have come to realize.........damned near everything is low in stocks or GONE. I recently got an email advertising a night vision rig, that got me back to considering the night gap in my preparations........learned I wanted thermals, not NV or IR. for the distances I like.........BUT unless you go TOP LINE the gear is all sold out, don't know when back in stock, etc. This Covid?Biden shortage is P H E N O M E N A L.

On the "bright side", I want to thank Barack Obama for scaring me enough to not only get back into guns, but to do so seriously, and to extend that to my ammo stocks and reload stocks. Barack, you da man!!!! Best Guns and Ammo salesman EVER! At least until Covid and Biden.

Good Luck!

Just an FYI. Alot of states are planning to push through mag bans in the upcoming season. Lots of stuff is out of stock and this may be your last time to get mags shipped before they come back in stock. May want to stock up now while there are still decent prices. BCM has D&H mags with a 100/mag limit.
Thanks for the heads-up to all. I recently saw the writing on the wall, having found EVERYTHING including parts, accessories, reload supplies and hardware in short or non-existant supply.......ordered up a small bunch of 223. and 7.62 mags I happened to find a little while back, feeling a mite bit better now.

BUT NOW it gets to be like what Ben Franklin said about our Republic............IF YOU CAN KEEP IT !

Good Luck.

Ps: My usual thanks to Barack Obama for getting me gunned up!!!

As a reloader, I eventually noticed live ammo was NOT the only thing short in stocks. Lately, I have come to realize.........damned near everything is low in stocks or GONE. I recently got an email advertising a night vision rig, that got me back to considering the night gap in my preparations........learned I wanted thermals, not NV or IR. for the distances I like.........BUT unless you go TOP LINE the gear is all sold out, don't know when back in stock, etc. This Covid?Biden shortage is P H E N O M E N A L.

Live ammo went short primarily due to new gun owners and panic buyers. Reloading supplies went next because all the new reloaders thought they could roll their own too and crushed the market. Add to theses scenarios shortages of workers in manufacturing and supplier plants and you now have cut production and materials. The local BPS had hundred of Pmags hanging on the rack and the only reason they'll sell out now is because of posts like the OPs. BTW, thermals are still on the shelves of the dealers. I just bought one two weeks ago with three more laying in the case. Not top of the line either as Im a poor. Take a day and ride to the local gun dealers in your area. I'll bet somebody has one laying around.

Reactions: Delboy 71
Jealous of all you that can still get 30 rounders. MD is stuck at 10 so I have a heck of a travel to find some. I would head to VA and stock up each Nations Gun Show, but COVID and their chit governor keeps that show from happening.