• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggot hate fan club

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    @Lowlight, I include you since I quoted you.

Spurred by your post @barneybdb which only took 3 separate posts to express one confused, semi cogent thought. I chose to start a separate thread because, unlike you I'd rather not throw shit in FM's memorial thread. I reckon your lower than I imagined. I suppose thats what 'down under' means.

First, after looking at logistics and time, theres just no way I could fit an 11 hour each way trip in, especially with the lack of lodging I see in the area, and I have several other trips already planned this spring. So your veiled little threat was wasted. If @powdahound76 who's gig it is asked me, I would not go. He hasn't, he seems to be a pretty decent guy. Other than that your little threat wouldnt stop me. Mike and I got along fine, had several good conversations with he and Greg L. Helped Mike out when he first got his cell phone and was struggling with it.

Now, moving on. Heres a post I got from a buddy a couple weeks back and I've gotten others similar:

"So what's the back story on all the grab ass being directed at you ?
    Just remember Maggot , It's lonely at the top . Eff the ball busters you're good people in my book ."

Y'all know who you are I dont have to spell out handles, but a couple are Bigcuntry, 1jerkoff4 (the resurfacing turd, Lapualadoucha, a few others To answer his question goes something like this. The same little group who, when I put up a Good Guy's with Guns thread to help someone, got it taken down because they didnt like me. Think of the low caliber of individuals who would keep an innocent person from getting help because the didnt like someone else. Kind of embarrassing ...for them and reflective or their character.

There are some individuals who's personalities are just defective. Something inside them is broken and they cant feel good about themselves unless they are putting someone else down. You see that in schoolyard bullies. Damaged little boys trying to be big shots. Its a disease, haters got to hate. Personally, I dont have time for hate, its a massive negative energy that corrupts the soul and always returns to the one putting it out. I cant afford it so i avoid it. Their hate makes them weaker and me stronger.

For a long time it was Maser, then he quit hanging around so much so now its pushed at me. I see them somewhat like a virus that isnt really alive unless it has a host. Or a tick that sucks blood, leaves one host, then moves on to another. Its so easy to be a bully from behind the keyboard. I asked Lowlight many years ago "What the fuck is wrong with some of these people?" His answer was "Welcome to the internet." So simple and so appropriate. Another applicable quote came from an old friend who was one of the first marines in Viet Nam. Nick was a tough SOB but came back pretty fucked up and landed in prison for a bit. One thing he wrote me was "In here a chicken thief can be a king just by running is mouth." A lot of chicken thieves in the Pit.

Frankly, I have been thinking for quite some time, that I spend far too much time on line, and especially in the Pit, neglecting other things I need t tend to. . There are a lot of great people, I've met and shot with several, and made a couple of dear friends. Sadly, just like the 'real' world, a few turds (one got called out recently for 'floating back up) stink it up for all. I had to really stop to look at how I was investing my time, someone will post something, then come endless opinions, many to most of which are ignorant and biased and without a lot of critical thought. I've seem stupid and hate filled arguments go on for pages and nothing is resolved. What a waste of time and energy. Its taught me one great lesson, that the right/conservative's can be just as, or more, fucked up as the ones they love to hate, just in the opposite direction. Unfortunately, like the saying "Never argue with a fool, he will wear you down and beat you with experience." I let myself get pulled into that, and dont like what I see, all to often. I'll still be around to check the 'prayer request thread' and a couple others, but its time on focus more on the other shooting threads. Following Mammon only destroys.

Now I'll close. To my haters, dont think you've beaten me, you haven't. In fact I'm beating you right now. How, you ask? Because after reading this you'll spend lots of time and energy posting stupid hateful crap thinking your insulting me. The laugh is on you as I'll never open this thread again so I'll never smell your shit. Or perhaps you wont post, thinking "We won't let him trick us into posting." If that's the case, I still beat you because you didnt post because I called you on it. And either way, other than to keep this post recent and at the top, I'll never read the replies.

Any way out, how does it feel to be a beaten virus?

As for you Barney, your post was done in pride and arrogance. Remember this passage...

Proverbs 16:18​

“Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.”

King James Version (KJV)

I refuse to participate in your hate, so I return it to you. When your fall comes, instead of whining about "Wh did this happen to me?" I just want you to know where its came from. Not me, you put it on yourself. Laffin

Maggot out.

tumblr_c46df2da80b824cde20f14a1b8235f78_88151041_500.gif

giphy (13).gif

Spurred by your post @barneybdb which only took 3 separate posts to express one confused, semi cogent thought. I chose to start a separate thread because, unlike you I'd rather not throw shit in FM's memorial thread. I reckon your lower than I imagined. I suppose thats what 'down under' means.

First, after looking at logistics and time, theres just no way I could fit an 11 hour each way trip in, especially with the lack of lodging I see in the area, and I have several other trips already planned this spring. So your veiled little threat was wasted. If @powdahound76 who's gig it is asked me, I would not go. He hasn't, he seems to be a pretty decent guy. Other than that your little threat wouldnt stop me. Mike and I got along fine, had several good conversations with he and Greg L. Helped Mike out when he first got his cell phone and was struggling with it.

Now, moving on. Heres a post I got from a buddy a couple weeks back and I've gotten others similar:

Just remember Maggot , It's lonely at the top . Eff the ball busters you're good people in my book ."

Y'all know who you are I dont have to spell out handles, but a couple are Bigcuntry, 1jerkoff4 (the resurfacing turd, Lapualadoucha, a few others To answer his question goes something like this. The same little group who, when I put up a Good Guy's with Guns thread to help someone, got it taken down because they didnt like me. Think of the low caliber of individuals who would keep an innocent person from getting help because the didnt like someone else. Kind of embarrassing ...for them and reflective or their character.

There are some individuals who's personalities are just defective. Something inside them is broken and they cant feel good about themselves unless they are putting someone else down. You see that in schoolyard bullies. Damaged little boys trying to be big shots. Its a disease, haters got to hate. Personally, I dont have time for hate, its a massive negative energy that corrupts the soul and always returns to the one putting it out. I cant afford it so i avoid it. Their hate makes them weaker and me stronger.

For a long time it was Maser, then he quit hanging around so much so now its pushed at me. I see them somewhat like a virus that isnt really alive unless it has a host. Or a tick that sucks blood, leaves one host, then moves on to another. Its so easy to be a bully from behind the keyboard. I asked Lowlight many years ago "What the fuck is wrong with some of these people?" His answer was "Welcome to the internet." So simple and so appropriate. Another applicable quote came from an old friend who was one of the first marines in Viet Nam. Nick was a tough SOB but came back pretty fucked up and landed in prison for a bit. One thing he wrote me was "In here a chicken thief can be a king just by running is mouth." A lot of chicken thieves in the Pit.

Frankly, I have been thinking for quite some time, that I spend far too much time on line, and especially in the Pit, neglecting other things I need t tend to. . There are a lot of great people, I've met and shot with several, and made a couple of dear friends. Sadly, just like the 'real' world, a few turds (one got called out recently for 'floating back up) stink it up for all. I had to really stop to look at how I was investing my time, someone will post something, then come endless opinions, many to most of which are ignorant and biased and without a lot of critical thought. I've seem stupid and hate filled arguments go on for pages and nothing is resolved. What a waste of time and energy. Its taught me one great lesson, that the right/conservative's can be just as, or more, fucked up as the ones they love to hate, just in the opposite direction. Unfortunately, like the saying "Never argue with a fool, he will wear you down and beat you with experience." I let myself get pulled into that, and dont like what I see, all to often. I'll still be around to check the 'prayer request thread' and a couple others, but its time on focus more on the other shooting threads. Following Mammon only destroys.

Now I'll close. To my haters, dont think you've beaten me, you haven't. In fact I'm beating you right now. How, you ask? Because after reading this you'll spend lots of time and energy posting stupid hateful crap thinking your insulting me. The laugh is on you as I'll never open this thread again so I'll never smell your shit. Or perhaps you wont post, thinking "We won't let him trick us into posting." If that's the case, I still beat you because you didnt post because I called you on it. And either way, other than to keep this post recent and at the top, I'll never read the replies.

As for you Barney, your post was done in pride and arrogance. Remember this passage...

King James Version (KJV)

I refuse to participate in your hate, so I return it to you. When your fall comes, instead of whining about "Wh did this happen to me?" I just want you to know where its came from. Not me, you put it on yourself. Laffin

Maggot out.

But seriously, regarding that FM thing, I’d have told that prison colony motherfucker blowjobbarney to fuck all the way off before I went all pacifist and whiney but that’s just me.

• Haha
    Reactions: Barneybdb
    But seriously, regarding that FM thing, I’d have told that prison colony motherfucker blowjobbarney to fuck all the way off before I went all pacifist and whiney but that’s just me.

I wasn't really gonna pile on in this narcissistic pity party but you are another one.

Barney did him a favor.
    And if he had no real plans to attend...that just illustrates his disingenuous nature.
    Some of us knew him long before you came.

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

You know that guy? The one who comes up to you, when you first get to your command and enter your barracks, who's really nice, wants to "show you the ropes", and be friends?

Yea, trust me, stay the hell away from that guy. There's a reason he wants to be friends with all the strangers who don't know him.

Like winter comes after fall.
    tenor.gif

King James Version (KJV)

Maggot out.
    No one cares

Any of the old members know for a fact over the years, Howard & I have had our disagreements but that is all they ever were. Some of the responses to him today, enforce the logic of there is no hope of saving this country w/o a total & complete burn down. The amount of Dogpiling these days on the hide is telling, in many, many ways.

Any of the old members know for a fact over the years, Howard & I have had our disagreements but that is all they ever were. Some of the responses to him today, enforce the logic of there is no hope of saving this country w/o a total & complete burn down. The amount of Dogpiling these days on the hide is telling, in many, many ways.
    You disappeared for a few years. You missed a lot.

You must have been on break when he wrote about talking his "friend" into committing suicide. That post I would like to unsee, and it will probably live rent free in MY head till I die. That was my bridge at Arnhem with him.

I am also not going to forget all the things he wrote to Veere, and the anti-Christian bigotry he used to spew before finding the Lord doing a one-eighty. I don't "hate" him, I only know him from his posts, but I don't plan on ever laying eyes on him either.

There are people who don't care for me. I will not be missing the opportunity to say nothing when they die. I would also like to take this opportunity to invite them skip any memorial to me when I'm gone. I would have thought that went without saying, but apparently not.

People who feel the need to constantly virtue signal to others have an issue. People are indeed virtuous don't need to signal anything.

Dude skip the foreplay, if you want to fuck Maggot just ask him. I assume even Maggot has standards so no guarantee though.

A bit of advice.....

Just delete this thread. We all have haters.....who cares??? No one needs to love you, no one needs to hate you, but they are all free to feel as they want. Why do you care? Find something else to dwell on.......this isn't it! Sometimes I have sympathy for you in attacks, sometimes I think you bring it on. Some times I'm on board with your words, sometimes I wish I could punch you in the face! At the end of the day, I'm worried about things much more important than words on a screen.

I can tell by your post count and everything you write, that you might be an old man without a lot (Friends, money, hobbies, etc.) and this place hold more value to you than it probably should......but really it's just words on a screen. Most of these people would never say the same things to people's face that they write on the screen.

I've said this to others. It doesn't hurt to step away from the forum for a couple days. Better yet, read and don't post!

I don't even know what this about. I'm assuming your hurt feelings? .......What is the goal here?

If you don't delete this, I hope a mod does......

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. It's sad......really sad!

Reactions: Herb Stoner
    That reminds me of a buddy who's cheating whore gf came home late and he confronted her, asking where she was all evening.

Finally, she blurted out she went by a friend of the buddy's house and she "sucked his dick for him."

I always imagined she walked in to find him trying to suck his own dick and couldn't quite reach it so she helped him out.

Last edited: