• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

magneto speed advise please

oneshotkyle

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2011
central oregon
yesterday I killed my beta chrony. lol. ya it happen's lol

I am interested in the magneto speed v2 and wonder if it will work with my new build and the large brake on it. the brake is a
Kirby allen painkiller 5 port and is 4 inches long. this is my only concern for buying a chrono of that price. I suppose I could
remove the brake but that could be a little unpleasant. anyone with a magneto speed with an idea if it will work for me and my
large brake?

thank you
kyle

yesterday I killed my beta chrony. lol. ya it happen's lol

I am interested in the magneto speed v2 and wonder if it will work with my new build and the large brake on it. the brake is a
Kirby allen painkiller 5 port and is 4 inches long. this is my only concern for buying a chrono of that price. I suppose I could
remove the brake but that could be a little unpleasant. anyone with a magneto speed with an idea if it will work for me and my
large brake?

thank you
kyle

From Magnetospeed (See the part about not recommended for 4 inch brake)

Magnetospeed_Page_2.jpg

My V2 with a brake just short of 3 inches

P1040129.JPG